Episode 7

Beomgyu: Hey pumpkin, I heard you fell in the boat.

Y/n: If you're here to make fun of me then don't you dare. Don't ruin my mood, Gyu. (eye rolled)

Btw where were you?

Beomgyu: Clicking photos.

V: Y/n, look what we found!!!!!

................

???: May I come in???

Jungkook turned around and found a middle-aged man, dressed in a sophisticated branded suit and shoe. His hair was well-combed and styled in gel.

His aura was already telling everything how powerful and wealthy he could be.

Jungkook: Yes?

???: You must be Jungkook. Right?

Jungkook: It's already written outside "Jungkook's art class". So whom can you expect rather than me?

The middle-aged man laughed at his answer.

???: Right. Right. It was a silly question though.

Jungkook: Do I know you?

???: Ah no no no.... But I do know you, for a long time.

Jungkook frowned at him with a serious look.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

The stranger chuckled.

???: I mean... The earth is round right? And is it weird if we know someone even if they don't remember us?? Hmm?

Jungkook tilted his head a bit.

Jungkook: It would be better Sir, if you kindly come to the conclusion point. I don't have much time for your show. (annoyed)

???: haha....I love your attitude.

Jungkook crossed his arms in front of his chest with a serious look.

Jungkook: Are you here to admit your children?

???: Oh no no...my child has grown up. Maybe one day I can bring my grandchildren to your class. Hmm?? (laughing)

Jungkook: Then please come again when he'll have one. Please excuse me, my class is still ongoing.

He was about to turn around but stopped on his track as soon as he heard the stranger chuckling lightly and shaking his head.

???: How professional you are!!!!! I need an asset like you.

Jungkook was staring sharply into his eyes.

Jungkook: What do you mean by an asset like me?

He again chuckled at Jungkook's question.

???: Oh dear..(laughing) Won't you welcome me in to sit and talk?

Jungkook: Sorry, I don't have time to chit-chat, Sir. You may go now. Thank you.

He turned around and was about to enter his class again.

???: You really don't know me? (sly smirk)

Jungkook: I don't think it's important, isn't it?

???: It is. It is, my child. You never know whom you need.

Jungkook: Look, Sir, I don't know what brought you here and what you want. But I don't need your help. Thank you.

???: Well, let's see. Hmm?? (chuckling) Can I see your art class? I mean for the sake of my future grandchildren if this place is saf...