Episode 5

~In The Plane~

V entered the cabin and saw that Y/n was smacking on Beomgyu's face with a magazine, and Taehyun was just enjoying the show quietly.

V: What's going on?

Taehyun: Nothing, just World War 3. By the way, whom you were talking this long?????

~Time Skipped~

Y/n: Oppa, where are we going?

V: We're almost on the way to your dream.

Y/n: Huh?? But I never knew that Seventeen's next concert venue is on a ship?????

V: Y/n, do you trust me or not?

Y/n: Y..yes, I do, Oppa.

V: Then follow me.

Y/n followed V without asking any further questions. She was clueless about where they were going, and so was Beomgyu.

~Taehyun's POV~

What seventeen is she talking about?

And what concert is she talking about?

Taehyun was about to ask her, but.....

His trail of thoughts was interrupted by a ship staff who came towards and bowed at them.

???: Good morning, Sir. I hope it wasn't hectic for you and your friends to come here.

V: Oh no, it was completely fine; we didn't face any problems coming here. By the way, you can call me V. (handshakes with him)

???: Nice to meet you, Sir. I'm Kai. I'll be your guide for this tour.

{It's not Huening Kai, guys. It's Exo's Kai.}

V: That's great. Here is my friend Taehyun (gesturing at Taehyun) and... Where did others go??

~Taehyun's POV~

Where did that weird couple go??

Are they ghosts or something????

.................

Beomgyu's POV:

Where did she go??

I need my magazine back.

???: How can I help you, Sir?

He turned around at the sweet, melodious female voice.

???: Are you looking for something, Sir?

Beomgyu: Yes, for your heart ;)

???: Sorry, Sir?

Beomgyu: I mean, my frien....

"Another smack on the back of his head"

Y/n: TAKE THIS, YOUR STUPID MAGAZINE. IF YOU EVER DARE TO PUT IT IN MY BAG AGAIN, I'LL PUNCH YOUR FACE OFF!!!!!!

Holding the magazine to his chest, he said, "Yes, this is what I was looking for."

Beomgyu's attention diverted to the female who was here to help him. She was giving a blank look at their chaos.

He cleared his throat.

Beomgyu: Hehe (awkward embarrassed smile)...Don't mind her, she is kind of you know (gesturing y/n as crazy)....