Episode 9

Taehyun's POV:

She was wiping off the blood from my face gently. This is the first time I've watched her face this closely. There is something really about her face. The more I want to look away, the more I am getting attracted to her face.

Y/n: Here, there you go...

She was done with cleaning and now her eyes looking directly into mine.

I stared back and forth in her eyes. My eyes slowly moved towards her hair strands, which were trying to create a blockage on my way to look at her eyes.

I don't know how long I was staring at her. My eyes then slowly trailed down to her lips...

.

.

.

.

Beomgyu's POV:

I was running in the forest aimlessly.

I must have to find her. I was shouting out her name but there was no response.

Beomgyu: Y/n? Y/n?

The more each second passes, the more I'm getting impatient and panicked.

And still didn't find any trace of her.

"Where can I find her? It...It's all because of me. I didn't pay any attention to her....Why I am here for???

Arrrggghhh...." thinking in my mind and kicked in the air out of frustration and kneeled on the ground.

Beomgyu: Please help me to find her, God.. Please..(whispered)

Suddenly, some noises came into my ear.

"What's that noise??" thought to myself.

I got alert and stood up quietly as I heard that some creepy men hang around in the jungle to do the robbery.

"But what if it's Y/n???" Those noises were still coming.

I walked quietly in the direction where it was coming from. When I was almost there, it was not clear but I heard a girl and boy stop talking.

I slightly peeked from the place where I was standing. As soon as I looked, I got happy as it was my Y/n.

I was about to go to her and embrace her in my arms. But...

.

.

.

Stopped on my track.

I felt like my heart stopped beating for a moment as soon as my eyes land on Taehyun, who was with her. His head was resting on one of her palms and they were looking at each other's face.

"W..why I'm feeling like this? It's not what I'm thinking right?" trying to assure myself.

He was deeply looking at her which he had never had until now. I looked at him and again at her face. His eyes were now trailing down towards her lips.

And that's when my realization hit me and I spoke, "Y/n??"

But I heard there was another voice behind me. I looked around and saw it was V Hyung.

V's POV:

As soon as I saw Beomgyu leaving us to find Y/N even before Kai could say anything further.

V: Kai, how deep this forest could be?

Kai turned and looked at him.

Kai: It's..It's hard to tell, Sir. As per hearing from local people, very few people have survived until now but the majority have lost their trace. But..