Episode 3

Jungkook's POV:

I was about to leave her room but stopped and turned around hearing her yell and saw that a flying clay dough was flying towards me.

"OK, JUNGKOOK. YOU'RE DONE NOW", I kept saying this in my mind and shut my eyes to surrender.

~Few seconds Passed~

Why don't I feel the clay hit me?????

I slowly opened one of my eyes and looked at Y/n. She seemed shocked and glued to her place.

Looking in her eyes direction, I looked behind me......

~THERE WAS A PIN DROPPED SILENCE FOR A MOMENT~

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: F***CCKK!!! V OPPA!!!!

.

.

[ Yes, you're thinking right. The clay dough fell on V's face not Jungkook~ Author ]

She ran over to him while wiping the extra mud from her hand on her apron. And here, he was too stunned by the sudden attack.

He is the perfect example of a handsome man.

Perfectly sharp jawline with a sharp nose bridge, which has a cute mole a bit under its nose tip. His eyes are the most beautiful thing, as he has both mono and double eyelids, which add more unique, artistic, and attractive features to his face.

I wonder how many days God took to create him.

He is so stunningly handsome that sometimes I think that I need 10 sunglasses to face his scorching handsomeness.

But for now, all of his handsome, unique, and proportional facial features are buried under the clay, and some of the clay is also dripping off his face.

Y/n: I'm so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.....I'm sorry Oppa....I..

V removed some mud from his lip with his eyes half-closed and said, "I..I..It's ok.....I think it was a new way of yours to welcome me".

Jungkook's POV:

I couldn't hold anymore observing it; I started laughing all of a sudden.

Y/n gave me 'are -you -serious?'- look and was something about to say but V interrupted,

V: Let it be Y/n. It's not you're fault. I better go to the washroom...

Jungkook: Do you need help?

V: No, man. I can do it by myself.

Saying it V left the room.

Y/n: wHaT ThE fUcK yOu'Ve DoNe???? (whisper yelling)

Jungkook: wHaT DiD I dO? yOu'Re tHe oNe wHo sTaRtEd..

Y/n: bEcAuSE yOu bRoKe iT On pErPosE.

Jungkook: nO i dIdN't.

Y/n: Yes, yOu dID.

Jungkook: No..

It was about the start of the second round of their fighting, Unless...........