Yakuza

Kotoha didn't choose this job but it was the only one available. A club that was known to have plenty of yakuza members doing business.

It was also kept hush-hush if more men went in than they came out.

The staff was told to keep their heads down while serving them.

Never look them in the eye.

Douma was bored.

Twirling the knife in his hand as the man across from him tried to explain what had gone down at the docks a week ago.

As an enforcer of the Oni Yakuza, Uppermoons they called them, he would be often sent to take care of stray relations.

Such as this.

There's a knock at the door of the suite and Douma throws up a smile.

"Come in!"

In comes the only reason why he meets at this location. A beauty that sadly keeps her head down as she serves him his drinks.

His blood rushes as she leaves, her uniform looking lovely on her today.

A colorful eye glances at the pathetic man across from him, only to see him swallow back his saliva.

Douma narrows his eyes.

It would be close to an hour later, Kotoha would return. After taking a break, checking up on Inosuke who was currently at a late daycare.

It was expensive but she couldn't find anything else. People just weren't hiring a young mother like her without a lot restrictions.

She had mindlessly entered the suite, not bothering to knock, and started cleaning the stray glasses left.

She looks up only to freeze.

In the shadows(this suite always seems dimly lit), a man in black dress pants and a red dress top sat. He had leaned in, the leather sofa making the only noise to signal he had moved.

Such beautiful eyes hold the world's colors in them.

A grin shows off some unusually sharp canines but was she paying attention to that when he is distractingly handsome. The heat in her cheeks didn't help her situation.
"Why hello!"

Quick introductions and three encounters later, Kotoha would find herself a favorite of 'Uppermoon two'. Her manager would get a call head to make sure she was on the schedule when Douma arrived.

"Kotoha-chan, why weren't you in the other day?" Douma was twirling his drink, only slightly disappointed that his favorite was gone for even one shift.

Kotoha was bashful but told the truth. "I'm sorry, Douma-sama. I had other errands to do that day."

Douma couldn't help but smile, running a hand on her cheek when she did sniff back tears.

"Let me know if you need anything."

He loved how humble she was but when it comes to talking to him casually not so much.

Then he kissed her.

First on the hand that would give his drink. On the knuckle where a ring should be. Then when he stood up to leave, running into her and kissing her on the cheek, saying farewell for the day.

Finally on the lips.

Oh how delicious she was.

His hands found her hips and got her on his lap quickly that day. He eagerly licked for entry, letting her taste the dessert liquor he had ordered. Her fingers found his hair and he couldn't help the rumble in his chest.