Sci Fi

So I love plenty of Sci-Fi movies and this was a blend of Species and Lifeforce. A mixed bag but to put it short, aliens.

Species- alien girl goes around wanting to bang whatever dude

Lifeforce- Alien vampires found in Spacecraft and brought back to earth, cause the apocalypse

More of a snippet

Twenty years ago, a spacecraft had been detected and it had taken ten years to get it back to Earth safely.

The Kimetsu Institute was able to open the spacecraft and found four individuals. All appear to be male and abnormal in comparison to humans. Fangs and claws, deathly pale. They took cells from the oldest looking one and found that exposure to UV rays would destroy them. They were transferred to the underground to be tested.

All was well, till one woke up.

All hell had broken loose when the cameras froze over and any footage was gone.

What a wonderful world!

So much prey to go around and plenty of places to hide from the star of this solar system.

It was great how well he blended in with them. However, he does change his appearance to be different from before to throw off the capturers.

Douma will break his brethren out soon.

For now, he wanted to enjoy himself.

The females of this planet were delicious in comparison to the males. Better than the last planet they had been on. This planet's dominated species was soft and easy to bite through.

He would charm his way into the hearts of his prey before scenting them, searching only to shrug his shoulders. Taking his partner to a dark alleyway and killing them.

Douma had a few goals as they were now stranded on this planet for an unknown amount of time. They had been separated from the other half of their party. The last of their blood.

He licks his hand of blood, digging through the wallet of his kill to take any money.

He would learn as much as he could of this world, so he could gladly teach his more stubborn brothers. Especially Akaza, who will want to fight after being asleep for so long. Muzan would only need to know where to get the knowledge before disappearing for a time. Kokushibo only needs to know key pieces about this world.
He would become established in this world.

Finally, he would create a legacy.

His rainbow eyes twinkle when after his latest kill, his nose picks up an exquisite scent. He is quick to follow it, wanting to see what he would find.

He would love to find a mate.

Kotoha had just left the store when she walked nose-first into a solid chest. She freezes, hands coming to her shoulders as she is rocked by the impact more than she was expecting. The grip firm before they let go.

"Gomen, I didn't mean to-" She goes to bow but a small amused laugh stops her.

"Oh don't worry, it was I who didn't see you. I deeply apologize." She looks up to get a full look and her heart flutters.

Pale hair that was past his shoulders and was well kept, a handsome face that looked better with the smile he had, and finally his rainbow eyes.

Douma had gotten to scent her better to confirm his suspicions. A purr came to his chest when it was true.

She would still have been delicious to devour but he wouldn't kill her now. She was prime...Oh, what did humans call it, wife material was it?

She didn't have any unnecessary, unnatural upgrades done on her. She was and would continue to be in good health should she remain active, well-fed, and happy. No underlying disease and no cancer like he had smelled on many females so far.

Finally, she was fertile. The key feature because he would need a fertile female for the best chance of having a child.

Now he would need to work on how to court such a soft female of this species, so unlike his own.

He broke back into the facility and awoken his brethren. The footage was destroyed and personnel were killed. For good measure, his leader causes the place to collapse.

As he began to excitedly explain everything about their new home, his love would come in with wonderful news.

Akaza's eyes were the biggest and widest at seeing him being affectionate to prey. He needs to be with his mate who now carries.

He needed to confirm it was possible before he broke them out of their cells. His leader would have wanted them to leave this planet and hope to regroup with what's left of their species.

His case is helped one day when they were offered tea, a special spice in it that had a shiver going down his spine but it would be Muzan who would sense it.
His leader sticks his hand in the sun and finds it didn't burn.

Come to find that a specific ingredient in the tea allows them to stay in the sun for a period of time before they begin to burn again.

Doesn't much matter to him when he would prefer to cuddle with Kotoha on the days she doesn't work, the pregnancy coming along wonderfully.

Perhaps one day, he would take her with him to another planet but for now, this was home.