Wait... am I nonbinary? -My brain a while ago

Honestly, my friends are the main reason I realized I'm (probably) nonbinary. I had one friend who introduced me to the term a long time ago, and another friend, who had been questioning their gender, which made me realize I hadn't put any thought into my gender and made me want to learn more about being outside of the gender binary. Those friends both helped me learn a lot about myself.

I had been researching when it clicked in my head; that nagging discomfort with my body is gender dysphoria. In addition, I realized that I liked it when people couldn't tell my gender or referred to me with pronouns besides she/her, and I'd let people do this without correcting them. Upon considering this might not be normal for cis people, I asked one of my friends if she'd correct someone who referred to her with he/him pronouns or masculine language, to which she said she would kindly correct them. Overall it helped to have a supportive (and mostly queer) friend group to help me as I tried (and still try) to figure out who I am.

I'm still not entirely sure if I'm nonbinary, something else, or nonbinary in addition to other genders/terms. Sometimes I say I'm a transmasc nonbinary person, but I first came out as solely nonbinary when it came to gender, so I tend to just say that with people I know so I don't have to repeat the whole coming out process for the third time (I first came out as lesbian, then nonbinary). It's just a big hassle that I don't feel is needed.