Undercover In The Demigod Camp

Coast of Long Island
Next Day

"I'm not lugging your fat butt around, Kevin. You can walk just as well as your brother, so quit making excuses."

"Bruh, I've never walked on two legs before. Someone carry me."

Dear god Kevin, you have 45 seconds to get up and move your lazy bum before I turn into human form, come up there, and drag your butt back down to Hollow Earth.

"Okay, okay Mothra.. chill."

Garry sighed at Kevin's antics. They may be in the surface world, but it had been barely five minutes and after swimming out of the water and drying themselves off, Kevin was acting too lazy and it took a good prompting from Mothra to get him back on his feet. With that out of the way, Garry turned back, towards Camp Half Blood and more in the near distance, the form of Grover Underwood coming out of the tree line onto the beach.

Needless to say, the satyr was a little intimidated by the sight of some of the Kajiu in their human forms, especially Godzilla. Godzilla, or Garry as he was called in his human form, was just a bit less muscular than Montrose, aka Kong, but the tanned, short green haired, and caucasian male more than made up for it with a 6 foot and 2 inch height that contained a very commanding stature, intense blue eyes, and plenty of battle scars from his engagements in the past, even if most of them were hidden underneath the Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt for his size, which the rest of the group were also wearing but fitted to their sizes, and his pair of navy blue shorts, and white and blue size 11 tennis shoes with socks on his feet.

"I-I.. assume you're Godzilla then?" Grover stuttered, clearly intimidated by the sight of Godzilla's human form. Garry sighed, and just placed his hand on the satyr. "Yeah, and a word of advice - chill. Save your freak outs for when they are actually appropriate" Garry replied to the shorter satyr. "You can't let anyone we don't trust enough to know our secret get a hint of who we really are, okay?"

Those words calmed Grover down, and he nodded. "Also, just call me Garry, please" Garry added, and Grover nodded again. The satyr took a look at the rest of the group, and felt much calmer now.

"So, you mind telling me who's who then, Garry?" Grover asked, and this time, Garry nodded before jutting his thumb backwards in the direction of a specific member. "That's Montrose, aka Kong" Garry replied, referring to the dark-skinned, black haired and red eyed male looking at the two in front of the group with a sort-of uneasy look on his face. Montrose was a bit shorter than Garry at 5' 11" tall, but he was no less fearsome as he was incredibly muscular, the strongest of the group.

Continuing on, Garry pointed towards Kevin and his brother Norris. "They are San and Ni, two of Ghidorah's three heads, but they are called Kevin and Norris respectively. Kevin is more or less the dumb one.." Garry said, to which the aforementioned Kevin shouted back, "I heard that!"

Grover couldn't help but let out a chuckle at that, looking at the five foot, six inch tall; yellow haired, black eyed male whose caucasian skin, alongside that of his brother, gave the impression that he might have come from Brazil. Needless to say, Kevin looked minuscule when compared to his taller brother. Also with yellow hair, though his was more spiky compared to his younger brother's straight hair, as well as black eyes, at an impressive six feet and four inches tall, Norris stood out as the tallest among the group, and even though unlike the rest of the group, he was wearing rather flexible chainmail armor over his chest and t-shirt as well as his legs and shorts, he was by no means using it to compensate for anything. A good amount of muscle, less than Godzilla but definitely a good deal more than his brother, rounded out Norris, as did a scar that trailed along the middle of his forehead before curving down his right cheek.