The Strategic Mind Visits Old Informants In New York City (Part One)

(A/N: Although there will be no harems in this story, since all these Kajiu have interesting personalities and would probably do anything for anyone they cared for, why not pair up some of them with demigods - or mortals eventually in this case? Figure that would be a good Segway into today's chapter - as we take a look at what Ghidorah's middle head, Ichi, is doing in New York City. While this is a Percy Jackson x Godzilla/Monsterverse/Kajiu crossover, it's still important to note that many a quest in the future will be tied to the character arcs of one or more Kajiu and Ghidorah's three heads will be no exception to this rule, though Kevin's arc will really be going after The Last Olympian. Anyways, let's see how Ichi is doing, shall we?)

— — — — — — — — —

Ivan Amadeus Walworth, aka Ichi, was taken aback by the grandeur of New York City. From beneath the black hat, overcoat, and shades, the yellow haired, black and red eyed male - Ichi's human form having the rare condition of heterochromia - observed the tall buildings and the movements of the mortals as he walked down the right side of Central Park towards a famous club, restaurant and bar near the park, where he was supposed to meet his contacts. Despite being five feet and eleven inches tall, Ivan carried himself with an elegance and style that made him noticeable amongst those who dared to become interested in the human form of Ghidorah's middle head.

(A/N: This is what Ichi's face looks like, mostly

(A/N: This is what Ichi's face looks like, mostly. Handsome devil, isn't he?)

Strolling up to the door of the Coxswain Bend, the aforementioned famous club, restaurant, and bar mentioned earlier, Ivan pushed open the door, letting out an elderly couple accompanied by their middle aged sons, before stepping in and taking a seat on the bench nearby.

"Are you here by yourself or is someone here that you are with?" asked a nearby employee at the front desk.

"I believe I am with the Dayton reservation.." Ivan responded, and the female employee quickly entered the name on the computer on the desk.

"Very well.. I'll get someone to inform Mr. Dayton that you.. you.. what's your name?"

"Ivan. Ivan Walworth."

"Okay. I'll get someone to inform Mr. Dayton that Ivan Walworth is here."

Soon enough, after the female employee had gotten someone to inform Mr. Dayton, a very imposing man, a few inches taller than Ivan, came around the corner. Dressed in a fancy suit, complete with a bow tie and fashionable pants, the man had a smile on his sly face, its blue eyes staring with delight at Ivan.

"Ah.. Ivan.. nice to see you here. Hope you enjoy the sights you have seen so far in this world.." Mr. Dayton said, quickly leading Ivan around a corner and up a staircase to the second floor, where there were less people due to it being a VIP only floor. With a curt "he's with me" to the bouncer, Mr. Dayton led Ivan over to a booth where his two companions were.