5. smudged

Shitfaced and absolutely mesmerized by the TV, you stared up as Weston mirrored his phone to the screen, going through his old instagram posts. Somehow when he was the only one not drinking, he still managed to seem the most drunk out of the group.

You looked around the living room, Weston and Aisha both laughing like crazy, Emma basically passed out on a chair, and Kalynn next to you giggling at the image from 2017 of Weston and Tana Mongeau.

"I aspire to have the same amount of random lore behind me as Weston does." You announced, standing up to throw out a can.

"It's great to remind him about it every now and then" Kalynn responded, reaching for Weston's phone to switch posts.

"This is genuinely the most I've ever been entertained I think" You laughed back, stubbing your toe on the edge of the couch on your way back to the living room. Screaming, you grabbed your foot and sat down to look at it.

"And I think y/n is winning." Weston admitted. Weston and Aisha were betting on who would get drunker - you or Kalynn. You were both huge lightweights but manage to act like the exact same person when you had any alcohol in your system.

You continued examining your stubbed toe, going to the extent of taking your sock off. Kalynn said it couldn't have hurt that bad, and stubbed her own toe on purpose to prove her point.

"Well obviously it can't hurt that bad when you're doing it to yourself-" You whined, looking up at her from the ground.

"Womp womp" She responded, settling back into the couch with her knees to her chest.

You followed, still upset about your toe, but sat closer to her than earlier. You could feel the warmth of her body next to you and smell the vodka on her breath when she spoke. Now, you were zoned out and staring at her as she, Weston, and Aisha continued looking at his old posts.

After a bit longer of screen mirroring, Kalynn was also starting to get a bit drowsy. Her head fell upon your shoulder and her laughter toned down significantly. You both had stopped watching when Weston and Aisha started to get a bit touchy.

Minutes passed of the two of you not falling asleep but not moving or talking, just enjoying eachother's presence as you did the night that you slept over.

"We're gonna go change into some more comfy clothes, we'll be back in a few." Aisha said as Weston dragged her toward his room.

You and Kalynn both snapped up at the sound of her voice, agreeing that she should probably do the same thing. Getting up and stumbling toward her bedroom, you spoke about the bet placed upon you and decided that it was pretty equal.

She pulled out a pair of shorts and sweatshirt from her closet, offering you a change of clothes. You declined but waited for her to change.

"Don't peak-" She turned to you and motioned that you look away.

"Finee" You groaned, covering your eyes but still facing her. You jokingly spread your fingers to look through, getting a laugh out of her.

"Seriously, I'm changing. You really can't hold off looking at me?" She giggled, pushing you down onto your back on her bed.

You waited for her to finish changing this time, knowing she was done when she flopped down next to you. There was a moment of silence before you turned to her.

"Did Weston actually- was Weston actually tight with baby Ariel like that" You questioned her, furrowing your eyebrows even though she was still looking up at the ceiling.

"Mhm, his old musica-" You flipped over, on top of her, and interrupted her with a messy kiss. She responded as if she'd been waiting for this forever, kissing you back deeper and wrapping an arm around your waist.