Details

Hello everyone👋🏾
My name is Stacy, and I'm from England, near London. I'm 16 years old and I love gymnastics and reading. Since I currently have some free time, I've decided to write a story about Rafe Cameron and Valencia Monroe (a character I've created). The theme of this story predominantly revolves around enemies to lovers. Below, you'll find further information that is important. I thank you in advance and look forward to your input.
Have fun reading!😇

Valencia Monroe is a Pogue who despises Kooks above all, but Rafe Cameron is the one she ridicules the most. However, this summer, everything is about to change.

She is 17 years old, residing on the Pogues' side with her parents. She shares a difficult and intricate relationship with them.

 She shares a difficult and intricate relationship with them

(You can also Imagine yourself also Valencia)

All the guys have their eyes on her, but she only has eyes for money.
Her friends include John B, Pope, JJ, and Kiara. Occasionally, she talks to Sarah but isn't close to her.

Her entire life changes when Rafe proposes a money-making idea to her.

TRIGGER WARNING; Self-harm, drugs, abuse, murder, violence, Inappropriate Language, Gun, sexual content (sex and sexual harassment)

disclaimer:
i do not own the OUTERBANKS series and have no rights as it belongs to the original creators, i have added Valencia as a character and changed the storyline slightly.