ChApTeR 11

"Yes, Good girl Izzy, drink it, drink it all!!"  I heard Sidious's deep cold voice answer. With that, I stared at the bottle for a few moments, took a deep breath as I brought the open bottle closer to my mouth. The pink liquid was glowing and, to be honest, it looked so pretty and harmless. The smell filled my smelling senses, it felt like pure heaven. Something so nice wouldn't harm me would it? I thought to myself. I could almost get the taste, just by the smell. I couldn't take it anymore, so I just drank it in like 10 seconds, without break. The taste was so beautiful, I couldn't describe it in words! It didn't taste like anything, it just tasted like...heaven! 

"well done my little sweetheart, you have made my job easier" the cold voice said. 

I felt a very pleasant feeling run through me after drinking this potion which gave me no doubt that this was harmless. The voice was gone now. I had a very lonely feeling in the bathroom. What did  he mean by making his job easier? Did I make a mistake? As I sighed, I looked down to see no blood. Where did it all go. Also I soon realised that the pain in my hands were gone. 

My hands were shivering, I was scared to lift them up and see my palms, but I knew I had to see them. I slowly lifted them into my sight to find Sidious still written on them. My body went cold...very cold, I was frozen. This was real. The bottle that I finished drinking from had also vanished, how weird? I thought the quicker I get out of here, the better. I was just about to wonder out until the bathroom until I remembered, what should I do about my hands?

I walked into the toilets and grabbed some toilet tissue, and wrapped it around my hands, enclosing the mark. If ANYONE saw this, I would be in grave trouble...

They looked like bandages, but at least both my hands were covered. I walked out of the toilets with my hands in my blazer pockets, straight towards class. The whole class was full now, with only one seat next to Sidney that was free. Didn't anyone want to sit next to him? Wait, that can't be possible, everyone loves him so much and he became so popular, so quick! At least he's not like one of those popular boys who look gay and show off so much! He was so nice!

I didn't even relise that I was staring at him now, (luckily the teacher wasn't here yet), his chocolate brown hair was so glossy! As his eyes met mine, I tried to look away, but I couldn't and I could see a sudden smile appear on his face, revealing his cute dimples. It was that 'come sit next to me' look. So I went for it. I reached the table but just as I was about to sit, that bitch Maisey shot into the seat appearing from nowhere!

"Hi, Sidney!" She exclaimed staring at him happily then turned to my with an evil glare. "Oh I'm sorry Izzy, but I'm afraid this seat has been taken...you can sit right at the front ok?" she said in a retarded voice as I began burning with fire inside. Sid just sat there, doing nothing! He didn't tell her to move even though he knew I was going to sit there! I felt so embarrassed as I walked to the front, and sat in my seat next to a fat boy. During the lesson I glanced back a few times to see that ginger head   Maisey chatting away with Sid again. Oh how much anger filled me!! 

"No matter how much you want him, your only mine..." the voice was back again. My head was spinning and spasms of pain began striking my head again, it was painful! 

"don't try to get close to him, your all mine..." what did he mean, it sent a shiver down my spine...