ChApTeR 12

School was finished. I was wondering where Sid was going to take me... I decided to wait for him outside the school gate. 10 mins later, I spotted him, he was walking towards me however linking arms with Maisey. He looked so cute, his black silky hair was messed up (due to the wind) and his eyes were sparkling sea blue under the sunlight. As he approached me, he came to a halt then smiled. He had beautiful pink lips and those dimples were so sweet! 

Then my eyes fell on Maisey; I could tell she was ignoring me on purpose, and tried to pull Sidney away from me. I began slowly drowning in anger... 

"Come on Sid, how about you come to my house?" she asked facing Sid. 

What a twat, I thought to myself. Sid was just about to open his mouth until I interrupted:

"Listen Maisey, today me and Sid are going somewhere, so no, he can't go with you." I said then smiled at Sid, and grabbed his other arm pulling him away from Maisey. I noticed, she gave me another evil glare and began going red with fury...

"Listen you little brat! I didn't ask you the question, I asked Sid, so he'll answer!" She replied rudely pointing at me as she spoke.

"He's going to say the same thing so stop wasting out time and go away!" I answered as I noticed she was about to explode. I had a bad feeling about this.

"THAT'S IT!" She bellowed, and tried to attack me! She was about to try and hit me however at that moment Sid pulled her away from me as I stood there with my arms folded, glaring at her. I could see as he pulled her far away from me then tried to calm her down. 

2 mins later they walked back in front of me. "Shall we go, and is it ok if Maisey comes with us?" Sid asked me, trying to signal me to agree with him. I felt so upset, I knew that she was going to ruin everything but I had to say yes. 

"Alright, let's go" I replied looking down and disappointed. Me and Maisey walked on either side of Sid trying to ignore each other completely. It was very awkward and silent as we walked to the park. It was now 4 o clock and it was boiling hot, the wind died all of a sudden.

We went and sat down on the bench. The park was full of children running around and eating ICE CREAM!! My mouth began watering but I didn't have any money. Sid noticed me staring at the children holding ice cream. All of a sudden he reached for his pocket and pulled out a £10 note. 

"Hey, how about you two go and get some ice cream, and bring me some too!" Sid exclaimed stuffing the money in my hands. I was never going to go with Maisey, she just totally ignored Sid. Somehow, Sid managed to persuade her to come with me. We both walked towards the ice cream van which was in our sight but far away. I made sure there was a big gap between us as we walked. After a few moments, I felt a bit guilty and decided to apologise to her for being rude. 

"Listen Maisey, I'm...I'm... so...sorry for being rude." I finally answered, these words just didn't seem to want to come out of my mouth! Maisey still did'nt reply. She was way more rude to me but she gave me no apology. Sometimes I think I'm a bit too kind! 

The park was huge, I've never been here before, I thought to myself, it was also easy to get lost! Finally we reached the ice cream van and I stood in front of Maisey, as she stared into random space. She seemed very uncomfortable, as if she wanted to return quickly. After waiting 5 mins in the queue I managed to get three ice creams. As I turned around I couldn't see Maisey anymore, she was gone! I hastily scanned the park, the bench where we were sitting was visible, but no one was there! Where were they both? I started running around the park searching for them. 20 mins later... 

they were nowhere to be seen, I was lost...