ChApTeR 3

C Ha P t E r  3

His words sent an icy shiver through me making me think that I was going insane in real life. "Angel!" I continued to scream and cry, as tears streamed down my face,  I was hoping it was a dream while pulling the door handle and twisting it until it came off...

Shoot! Isabella what have you sone, I thought to myself... your done for. I slowly turned around nervously to the table and stood in fron of the potion. Should I drink it? Should I not?                             "Yes, go ahead Isabella, I did say your not leaving this room until you drink the whole bottle..." the deep cold voice whispered. "The whole bottle?!" I screamed back. The bottle was near the edge of the table glowing pink. The was no noise in the house now, it was 9:30 pm and the darkness had completely taken over, and I could feel something watching me, watching my every move.                   "Your thought is correct Isabella, I am watching you" the voice replied petrifying me.                               "how do you know what I was thinking? Who or what are you? Are you human?" These questions kept flowing out of my mouth. "Please don't start with the questions your ruining my mood!" The voice said, not taking it seriously.

I thought I would wait for Angel, he was going to be back in 2 hours, and if I was to be stuck anywhere, I would rather it be the Kitchen due to the food supply.         "Don't make that mistake of disobeying me little pig..." it answered, this was annoying and disturbing, that he could read my mind. "Don't call me that you twat!" I shouted beck folding my arms but I was slightly scared since I thought he would plan some actions against me. "That's it Isabella you have croosed the limits..." the voice said angrily. Suddely there was a giant BANG jolting me, almost making my heart burst out of my chest. Momments later as I turned to the wall behind the dining table, I could see a dark tall figure slowly creeping up on me so I spun around. There was nothing there and as I turned to tht same wall, so was the figure. All of a sudden I felt something freezing cold running down my neck, slowly contracting, squeezing my neck, stopping me from breathing. I could feel my face filling up with blood and I could feel it squeezing it so hard now, that I fell to the ground. I tried looking around to see who it was but my head wouldn't turn due to the increasing amount of preasure that was being applied to my neck. 

The pink glow of the bottle on the table in front of me, began fading away turning the whole kitchen pitch black, all I could wish for was for Angel to come home as soon as possible. The voice began with a demonic laughter followed by..."you shouldn't have done this Isabella, but now you have to pay..."

Sorry about another cliffhanger, please vote and comment for me to carry on, I'm hoping you're liking it so far, and if you have any improvements or ideas on how this story should go please comment below, it'll be really helpful!! thanx xx :)