ChApTeR 2

C Ha P t E r 2  

Rediscovring the potion…

The bottle in my hand began shaking in my hand like mad now the noises grew louder and louder, I began to get petrified dropping the bottle right at that place smashing it into pieces. At that moment I covered my eyes and turned around screaming due to the brightness of that bottle. Eventually the glow reduced and the liquid had been absorbed into the ground.

“You disobeyed me Izzy” I heard that same thing whisper into my ear again, sending a shiver through my body. The wind increased as if everything changed after that bottle smashed.

“Who’s here!!” I screamed in panic turning around panting waiting for something to happen.

“Never mind Izzy, I get my ways” I heard that whisper in me ear again followed by a demonic chuckle. What was going on in my head, it was probably due to the lack of sleep, I only had 3 hours of sleep last night. I tried to ignore everything as if nothing happened. Suddenly the fairy lights surrounding the objects began flickering, making electrical noises and at the same time…

“Don’t ignore me Isabella, well you can now but not for long…” the whisper repeated.

I was petrified now I began running away from the park heading straight towards home.

“Run all you want, but you can’t run away from me” that deep, cold voice whispered making me run even faster.

At one point I began screaming Angel’s name hoping he’d come to help me but I had no hope, I was alone. I finally arrived in front of the door of my house and rang the door bell. Angel didn’t open the door. Why?? He never ignored me he probably didn’t hear, but luckily I had a key in my pocket. I struggled to get it out as I was breathing really heavily now, sweating like hell. I managed to take the key out of my pocket but due to m unstable hands I dropped the key. I picked it up gulping for air and somehow managed to unlock the door. It opened and I walked in. The whole house was dark but at least I felt safe.

“Angel?” I asked searching for him downstairs, upstairs but couldn’t find him anywhere, where had he gone. I had this feeling as if there was something else in this house besides Angel but at the same time my phone bleeped.

It was a text from Angel.

“Hey Izzy sorry, I’m not at home because I’m out with Delilah but don’t worry go to the kitchen and there’s food there so don’t worry, btw I’ll be back in 3 hours”.

“3 HOURS!! I thought to myself, I really urgently needed to tell him all about this but he’s not here, so what am I supposed to do? I took a deep breath and put my bag down and entered the living room and sat on the sofa. Suddenly I could hear strange noises coming from the kitchen, the same ones at the park some time ago. I got up the sofa and head towards the kitchen to see a bright pink light filling up the room as if it was daylight. I couldn’t believe it, as I entered the kitchen there lying on the table next to the food that Angel kept ready for me was that same bottle that I found at the park, it said drink me on the tag. My head began aching as I heard

“I told you, you can’t ignore me anymore starting from now…” I felt fain at that moment, was this in my head or something, what was this?? The kitchen door swiftly swung back and shut with a locking noise giving me more tension, there was no other way of escape.

“No, please no!” I screamed as I ran towards the door struggling to open it…

“Drink the potion, and you’ll leave the room alive, or something you have never imagined will take place. careful with you’re actions"

“you never now what’s coming next…”

 s Isabella,”

Cliffhanger, please comment for me to continue, I hope you liked it so far anyway.