ChApTeR 4

C h A p T e R   4

With that there was a giant bang and I felt myself black out. Did I die? Or have I just fainted? 

All of a sudden I woke up with a huge gasp with my eyes slowly opening. Everything was blury, however I caught this figure in front of me. I realised that worried face, it was Angel. "Isaballa!" he exclaimed with red eyes staring at me with horror. My vision cleared and I found myself in my violet bedroom (a typical teenager bedroom), with posters and drawings. He was not alone, as I turned my head around the thing that really made me want to faint again was Deliah, that bloody witch. She glared at me faking a worried face, I just knew it. "Are you alright Isabella?" she asked with her fake girly voice. She put her hand on my shoulder but as I stared at, she removed it away realising I didn't want it there. I just ignored her as I attempted to sit up as Angel helped me.

"Isabella, what happened? I came home at 11:pm and as I entered the kitchen I found you lying on the floor next to the table." he asked as nice people would do when they're worried for someone." I...I..d..on't know..." I somehow muttred, I could feel a sharp pain going right down my throat as I struggled to speak. "And why do you have red marks on your neck? was anyone else here?" Delilah asked. I though she was mocking me at first but Angel also agreed and all of a sudden I occured a flashback.

I remember last night...Something grabbed my neck, was it real?                                                               "Angel, what are you thinking?" my brother asked. "N...nothing, carry on what happend next?" I asked  feeling the pain decrease. "Well I came in with Delilah just to tell you that we were going to go to Tesco's (24 hours) and ask if you wanted to come, but what we saw was horrifc! there was a bottle smashed right next to your arm and some of thosed pieces were dug in your skin;  your wrist and arm was bleeding a lot!"

Just after he said that, I tried lifting my arm however the paing took over, there were spasms of pain occuring around my arm so I couldn't lift it much. "Take it easy, you have some rest now and I'll just go drop Delilah at her house ok?" he asked, I nodded as he walked out the bedroom to get look for his keys. Delilah was standing there, her long waist-length ginger hair brushed neatly with her front fringe shining under the light. She pulled a smirk on her face and folded her arms. "You little moron, you always get yourself into trouble and drag others into it to eh."  she said but I gave a quick reply,  

"Well consider yourself lucky that I haven't told Angel how selfish and rude you are!"  

"Go ahead tell him I don't care, as long as he believes in me, your words can't go against mine, they can't go against our love!" she replied.

I sighed looking away, "Yeah right, you call that love? I call that using somebody and disrespecting them!" I answered back burning with fury. I knew the only reason why Delilah was going out with Angel, was so she could become more popular and show off to everyone how beautiful her boyfriend is, she was just using him! Angel was a perfect human being and he loved her her so much!! If only she could see that, but no she's just too blind!!

"Hey, listen you little brat!" she began pointing her finger at me. "Don't you dare mess with me, becasue the consequences will be VERY BAD!!" She answered angrily, and stormed out of the bedroom. I was furious now but I couldn't talk much, she would just go on and on. Anyway I didn't want Angel to find out either or he would feel bad.

I was absolutly restless, the thought of last night kept on flashing in front of me and even now it sends a shiver through me. So now it was proved that all this was real but who's doing all this or should I say what? Now I must be going mad! I was alone at home now, although it was 8 o clock in the morning, I felt the urge not to be alone because, what if that voice comes back, and the voice did say I have to pay... for what though? Not drinking the potion? Why should I do it and not anyone else?

"Because you are the chosen one!" the voice had finally come back. The fear, I was petrified, I felt like running out of my house, I didn't even feel safe in my own home! I began to shake violently I struggled to speak but finally said "Why am I the chosen one?" 

"You will soon find out..." it replied with a deep cold voice and with that my bedroom door in front of me swiftly shut close giving me a sudden jolt and I realised he was back.

NOO!!" I screamed as I leaped out of bed and shot overto the door pulling it to try and get it to open, but it was glued! My room began to get darker as the lamp next to me switched off and the sky outside began to get darker. It was 8:15am. It was supposed to get more sunier but I knew that the creepy voice was behind all this.

I could hear that demonic laughter again echoing in my ears getting louder and louder. As I stood in front of my door, I turned around leaning against it holding my head due to all that pressure. A sharp pain attacked my head sending me down to the floor as I wept in pain. 

"Help somebody please! Stop it" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "Its to late for help now, you should have drank the potion when you had the chance child, but now, time's up!" The deep voice answered. As soon as I heard that I began weeping even more as I could hear those words echoing in my head, I felt as if I was about to faint again and suddenly everything stopped. 

My head was back to normal, I stopped crying the lamp on the desk beside my bed lit back on, however the door was still glued shut...