5

Parker:YOUR WHAT?!(shouting louder)

Bai Qingqing:W-what?It-it can't be...(shocked face+thought)

Harvey:(nodding with happily face)

Parker:...Are you sure you choose right person?(glance at Cristine)

Harvey:What do you mean,Parker?(serious face)

Parker:Nothing.(laugh nervous)So~~you also from Ape clan just like my female.(fold arms)

Cristine:Uhm~~no~~(glance Bai Qingqing who looked panicked face)

Harvey:(also looking at Bai Qingqing's panicked face)What Cristine said that day is true.But I wonder why Bai Qingqing's face is so nervous?(thought)

Parker:(unfold arms)No?Then where are you from?

Cristine:I'm from-(got cut off by Bai Qingqing's screaming suddenly)

Bai Qingqing:Ouch,My ankle is hurt.(whining in pain+tears falling one by one)

Cristine:(😐)

Parker:You ok?(worried tone)Just bear with it,it'll be better soon.Harvey!Hurry up.

Harvey:Fine-fine.

Cristine:Can I help you too,Vey?(tilt head+smile)

Harvey:(grin)Sure,can you take the Golden Root there?(point to the medicine place)

Cristine:I think this one..is this Ginger? Hmm..maybe in this world they called Golden Root.(thought)
Cristine:Here,Harvey.(give it to Harvey)

Harvey:...(pick up+put the injured spot)

Parker:(steps foreard+pull Bai Qingqing closer)Don't you dare touch My female.I'll do it.(glaring at Harvey)

Harvey & Cristine:Immature...(thought+😒)
Harvey:Here,make sure you only put the sprained area,you know?When you want to massage,don't be too clumsy. (sarcasm)

Parker:Shut up.(mutter angry+sapu ubat Ginger di ankle's Bai Qingqing)

A few second later,
(Cristine rub Harvey's head in chibi ver)

Parker:Done,What else is there to do?

Cristine:Here,take this golden root with you and massage her ankle once in while.(put golden root medicine on Parker's palm+smile innocently)

Harvey:You massage the same place.(eye smile)

Parker:(shiver in spine when looking at the smile of both of them)O-ok.(stutter+looking away)

Cristine glancing at Bai Qingqing as she walked towards the herb's place,Bai Qingqing's face showed relief.Her lips were seen to be smirked unconsciously,only Cristine noticed the smile.

Cristine:Huh?Why is the Female lead's smile like that, Narra?Isn't the Female lead's face supposed to show an innocent face? Why is her smile like that?(thought)

[I'm not even sure]

Bai Qingqing:(smirked face changed to an excited face)Um...Harvey, where do you find all this medicine?(sparkle eyes+staring at Harvey)

Cristine:(interrupting)You want that?You can take some with you...right, Harvey?

Bai Qingqing:(glancing at Cristine+smile twitch)R-really?

Harvey:(nod)You can take some to bring back.. female.(smile warmly)

Parker:(push Harvey little bit)My female does'nt need your gift,I will pay you in food. Furthermore,she said that she only needs
one partner.(glaring at Harvey+😡)