Chapter 24: Release Date

If you thought me and Kai had sex, you'd be wrong, because I would've made sure to write it down. 

I ended up snuggling her about a week and a half ago, and like I predicted, SCHOOL FUCKING BLOWS!!!

I have an assignment due every fucking day, they aren't big ones, but Yordle Studies and Jhin's art class is picking up the pace. Thank the stars I have Sera to keep me attentive but curse me for letting Evie distract me in the back of class. 

Also, thanks Yasuo, for telling me this class was "easy as fuck", it wasn't... near the end anyway...

So, here I am, lunch time, middle of the day. 

Y/N: Oh, hey, I tried Rammus' the other day, for a guy who ran a tech kiosk earlier this year, he makes some pretty banger chicken over rice. 

Evie: Is it? I never thought it would be...

Ekko: Oh, hit that up with mama the other day, it's gas. How the hell does a turtle know how to cook? 

Kali: This is how...

Akali takes out her phone and points it towards the guy-section of the table. It's a turtle holding a spatula and leaning on a stove, watching a steak fry in the pan. 

These AI art sites are getting out of control...

Y/N: So, what about music? 

Sera: What about it? 

Y/N: Didn't you guys record a song together back in November? 

Ahri: Yeah but... it needs some serious polish...

Yasuo's mopey ass jerks his head up from the end of the table, eyes wide as hell. 

Yasuo: POLISHING?! HMMMMMMM!!!

Garen: What, you think you can do it? Last time I checked, you didn't know how to even beatbox. *Munch* 

Y/N: No, wait, tell them what you were telling me last night.

I got worried about Yasuo ever since his brother passed away. I try to at least hit him up once every couple days to game or to see what's new.

He just told me last night he started sound mixing and making beats on the side. He might end up going to college for it, he thinks...

Yasuo: You guys have a song? 

Ahri: We have vocals... that's it. 

Kai: Y-yeah... 

Yasuo: You wanna send it to me? I might be able to make something out of it. 

Evie: How much credit do you want? 

Yasuo: Oh, I just want something to do!

Kali: Yasuo...

Yasuo: <I'm honest, kama!> Send me the sample, I want to see if I can make something cool, please! 

Sera: Ahri, Evie, think about it! This is your dream coming true! And... 

She shakes her phone on a YouTube channel. I grab it, taking a look. 

Y/N: When did you do this? 

It's a song cover she made, which Yasuo helped make, because he's tagged. 

Sera: Oh, relax, we didn't do anything weird.

Y/N: Not saying you did.

Sera: Good, we just had a quick Snapchat call and he made me this banger! 

All The Things She said...

Y/N: Beautiful, how did you do that? 

Yasuo: Oh, I have no idea how her voice was so clear, but the effects were simple, the hard part was making the beats to compliment the already existing song. Remixing was harder than I thought...