Vflower meets Tomo (might not have the best writing)

One day Tomo and Jun were walking to school and arguing a bit as usual, While Tomo and Jun were walking to school Vflower get transported into the Tomo-chan is a girl universe. " WTF IS GOING ON" Vflower screamed in terror "W-WHAT WAS THAT" Tomo screamed to Jun. after Vflower quickly tried to calm down she saw in the distance Tomo and Jun. Tomo was Looking around to see who was screaming and if they needed help. " HEY" Vflower said loudly "Where am I?! Like an hour ago i got hit in the head by my Dumbass friend Fukase and woke up here" Vflower said frightened. " Don't worry well help u" Tomo said with a slight smile. Vflower was a little suspicious of them cause she just met them in some random place but she still trusted them. After they got to school the teacher introduced the class to Vflower.  "I-is that F-Fukase?! WTF?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Vflower said in her head. " Vflower may u introduce yourself to the class?" their teacher said " Hi i'm Vflower " Vflower said  " Ok Vflower  U can go sit by the guy with red hair". Vflower walked over to her desk next to Fukase " Pssst Fukase u dumb meme do u know wth is going on here?" Vflower whispered to Fukase " I don't know what's going on here i woke up here after getting knocked out"  Fukase whispered back to Vflower. after school Vflower, Fukase, Tomo, and Jun met up so Vflower and Fukase could understand where they are more  " W-WAIT IS THAT MIKU, RIN, AND LEN ACROSS THE STREET?!  Vflower and Fukase screamed.  Miku then looks across the street and then says  " WAIT GUYS THAT'S FLOWER AND FUKASE WITH THAT RED HAIRED GIRL AND THAT BLACK HAIRED GUY!!"  "OMG YOUR RIGHT"  said Rin. " HEY FLOWER AND  FUKASE" said Miku from across the street  " WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE YOUR WITH?" said Rin " THERE TOMO AND JUN" Vflower said back to them from across the street. Then they all got on the bus " Ughhhhh why did this have to happen to meeeee" Vflower groaned in her head Fukase then looked at Vflower and then said  " Come on Flower it's not that bad"  Vflower then very slightly smiled. " Come on Vflower, Fukase let's go" said Tomo  excitedly while Jun followed  " Cause we don't have school tomorrow let's hang out tonight" Tomo said " Where"  said Flower Tomo and Jun then looked at each other then they both said " You'll see" they said while smirking. " The bowling alley?"  Fukase said "YEP!" said Jun, after a few minutes they got in and all of them started to have a fun time. " Bro Fukase u suck at bowling" Flower laughed " Shut up, Flower" Tomo quietly started chuckling then Jun started to Chuckle too " What are u two laughing at?" Flower and Fukase said at the same time. " Ughhhh" Vflower groaned " Tired?" Fukase laughed " Be quiet u circus clown" Flower said " those two are so silly" Tomo whispered to Jun. after they finished bowling they went outside the bowling alley  " Hey Jun, can we go to your house?" Tomo said " Sure" Jun said. after they got to Jun's house they had dinner " YMMMM this is so good Jun, I love your cooking" said Tomo while chewing " I agree, your food is so gooood Jun " said Fukase while Flower nodded her head. After dinner they went to bed " Wake up sleepy head" Jun said to Tomo " SHUT UPPPPPP " Tomo screamed, then Tomo punched Jun " WHAT THE HELL, I'M JUST WAKING U UP DAMN " Jun screamed back " W-what's going on " Vflower said while rubbing her eye " Jun are u okay?, there's a bruise on your face " Fukase said after waking up. A few days later they got back to school, " Hey Misuzu, good morning!" said Tomo " Hey, uh who are those people you're with?" Misuzu  said " OH, The girl with the white hair is Flower and the guy with the red hair is Fukase " said Tomo. " HII Misuzu " Carol said while sneaking up on Misuzu " Get off me " said Misuzu, " Oooooo who are u? " said Carol while stretching out Flowers cheeks. Fukase then laughs at Flower " Can u please get off me " said Flower while Blushing and angrily looking at Fukase " Alright guys let's just go to class" said Jun.  " I wonder if Piko or Oliver got transported here to like us? " said Flower in her head " Hey Fukase, do u think Piko or Oliver got transported here like us? " whispered Flower " Maybe, maybe not " whispered Fukase while smirking. " Flower, Fukase no talking in class" yelled their teacher  " Jun i wonder if Flower and Fukase are dating" whispered Tomo " Maybe, should we ask them? " Jun whispered back " Yeah, let's ask them after school, k " whispered Tomo " K " Jun whispered back. After class they went outside the school  " Hey um Flower, Fukase are u two dating? " Tomo said, Flower and Fukase then look at each other " Yep! " said Fukase. Flower then looked at Fukase with her face as red as a firetruck " FUCK ASS, WE ARE NOT DATING!!! " Flower screamed, Fukase then ran away and Flower chased after him. Tomo then looked at Jun and Jun looked at Tomo, " AHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Tomo and Jun " Flower your sooo red right now, u know u loveee me " said Fukase teasingly " SHUT UP " yelled Flower. " Hey uh Flower " said Fukase " What?" Flower said back to him  " Is that Piko?" said Fukase confused. (992 words)