The Amusement Park

It was their last week of their summer break  before they all had to go back to school,  " Hey guys! Cause it's our last week of summer break so how about we go to the Amusement Park! "  said Tomo   " Sure that sounds fun "   said Flower. They all agreed and went to the Amusement Park,  " Wow! This looks SO FUN "  said Oliver happily   " Wanna go on that ride with me Jun? "  Tomo said  " YEAH! COME ON TOMO LET'S GO!! "  Jun yelled excitedly  " Hey! Flower, banana boy wanna go get food "  Fukase said  " Im not banana boy Fukase! "  Len said angrily  " So do u wanna get food or not? "  said Fukase annoyed  " Sure "  said the two of them.  " WOAH! that was so fun! "  Jun yelled   " I know right! It was so FUNNN!! "  Tomo yelled back, Tomo and Jun then went over to the food court   " Oh! Hey Tomo and Jun, have u guys seen Oliver or Piko? "  Flower said   " Uhhh no we haven't "  Tomo said worried.  They all then looked at each other worried for Piko and Oliver   " When was the last time any of u guys saw them? "  Jun asked  while looking scared and shocked  " Um the last time I saw the both of them was when we walked in... "  Flower said scared   " Maybe we should go look for them "  Len said    " Len. That's the only thing u ever said that was helpful "  Fukase said annoyed.  Meanwhile with Piko and Oliver... " Piko. I think we might be lost "  said Oliver worried   " Yeah I think your right Oliver it looks like were lost "   Piko said while looking around  " Well should we go look for them "  Oliver says   " Yeah.. we should go look for them "  Piko says. Meanwhile back with the rest of them   " Flower u go look by the rides "   " Fukase u go look by the rest of the food court "   " Len u go look by the gift shop and bathrooms "   " And Jun and me will look by the entrance "  Tomo says.  " What ride would Oliver and Piko go on? "  Flower questioned in her head  " Wait is that Piko?! Oh that's just some guy with white hair "  Flower said disappointed.  " Oliver! Is that Len by the restroom?! " Piko yelled   " IT IS! "  yelled Oliver  excitedly, Piko and Oliver then walked over to Len   " Piko! Oliver! We've all been looking for u two where were u?! "  Len  said happily  " We were just looking around not realizing  we got lost "  Piko said while looking a bit confused.  After all that they all met up again and had some fun for some more hours.  " Are u guys ready to go? it's getting pretty dark "  Jun asked   " Yeah we should go home "   Tomo responded. ( 517 words )