The beach + Oliver

It was a very nice and hot sunny day but the 5 of them were all just sitting there in Jun's house bored out of their minds.  " Ughhhh it's WAY to hotttt" complained Flower  " Yeah Flower's right, WAIT. WHAT IF WE GO TO THE BEACH!! " Fukase yelled  " Yeah let's go! " said Tomo. Then all of them went down to the beach but they were in for a surprise, " Misuzu?! Carol?! " Tomo said in shock  " HI Tomo " said Carol happily  " Want to Hang out with me and Misuzu here? " Carol said                 " Yeah i'd loveee to hang out with u guys "  says Tomo. " HEY FLOWER WANNA GO FOR A SWIM? " Fukase  yells from the distance  " SURE "  Flower yells back. Flower and Fukase then play around in the water for awhile then they get out and lay on the sand  " U know it's been a really nice day today, I just am going to miss Tomo and Jun if we ever get transported back "  Fukase says sadly  " Yeah me two, i'm going to really miss Tomo " Flower says.  " SOOOO WHAT ARE U TWO LOVEBIRDS DOING "   " OLIVER?! " Flower and Fukase yell at the same time  " W-Wait who- " Piko told me everything. And that u guys are DATING!! " Oliver said teasingly  " Piko you- IM GONNA BEAT HIS ASS!! " yelled Flower  " BAHAHAHAHA " Piko laughs while walking over to them  " Piko. U HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN 1,2,3,4,5, BITCH I'M COMING FOR UUU!!! " yelled Flower   " BTW YOUR LAUGH SOUNDS LIKE SPONGEBOB!! " yelled Fukase as they were running. Jun and Tomo who overheard all the stuff that was happening of course they could not help but start laughing, Then Piko starts to lose breath but Flower is still chasing him but when Flower looked far away enough he stopped running   " Phew "  Piko says relieved  but just then Flower started to catch up to him   " PIKOO!! " Flower yelled then tackled him. Even though Piko was literally getting tackled he still was laughing, then after Flower was done she started to laugh with him. They both then ran back to where the rest of them were.  " Damn, Piko u have so many bruises on you" Fukase said   " So do u Flower "  said Tomo. Flower and Piko both look on their arms and legs   " Damn your right we do " Piko says. after that Jun walked over   " Guys it's getting dark, i think it's time to go home "    " Yeah, he's right let's go home ". (453 words)