Transporting Back

It's been a few months since  the memesquad and some of the other vocaloids got transported into the Tomo-chan is a girl universe,  they all are getting used to living in that universe but they all still miss the vocaloid world.   " Hey Flower are u gonna miss me if u ever get transported back? "  Tomo said slowly  "  Of course I am " Flower responded   "  But Tomo i don't really think that we ever are going to get transported back "  Flower said     " Hey Flower i think i know a way to get back!! "   Fukase said happily  " REALLY?! "  Flower yelled with excitement  " Yes Flower i really do know a way back! "   Fukase said back   " WELL HOW?! "   Flower asked.   " So i saw this portal and Miku outside of it. I then went up to her and asked her what that portal was for and she said that the portal was to transport us back to the vocaloid world and the reason that she was waiting outside of the portal was cause she was waiting for Rin! "  Fukase said with a huge excited smile  " So what are we waiting for let's go to the portal "  Flower said.   Tomo then looked a little sad but still happy for them, Flower then looked at Tomo sad and said  " Sorry Tomo "     " It's fine. I get it I would like to go back to "  Tomo said trying not to cry.  Flower and Fukase then looked at Tomo and hugged her   " We'll miss u Tomo "  they both said while slightly crying   " Whoa what's going on why are all of u crying? "  Jun said concerned  while walking in the room.   " Flower, Fukase, and the rest of them are um leaving forever "  Tomo said while still crying  Jun then came over to them and hugged them  " Wait guys i think u two should go tell Oliver, Len, and Piko about that portal "   Tomo said wiping the tears off her face with her arm.  Flower and Fukase then gathered the three and took Tomo and Jun to the portal to say bye to all of them  " Bye u guys i'll miss u " Jun said sadly, once they all said bye they went through the portal    " I'm gonna miss them so much "  Tomo said while shedding a few tears.  Meanwhile in the vocaloid universe...  " Ugh i think i hit my head " said Flower while putting her hand on her forehead    " What happened to u guys "  said  Yuki and Una  " We got transported into this like weird place and we met these two people one of there names was Tomo and the other ones name was Jun   " Whoa that's crazy "  Una said.   " Hey guys do u think we'll ever see Tomo and Jun again "  Piko asked   " Maybe if we see the portal again " Flower  responded.  ( 509 words )