The First Date

Cause it was still summer break and Flower and Fukase were still dating while they were hanging out Fukase asks Flower   " Hey um..Flower would u like to go on our first date today? " Flower and Fukase just make eye contact for 10 whole seconds. then Flower shakes her head  " snap out of it " said Flower in her head " Ummmm u know what, sure. But where should we go? " said Flower    " Hmmmmm. Let's go to that one ramen restaurant " Fukase says happily. When Fukase and Flower try to head out the door to go on their date Tomo asked them   " Where are u two going? " Flower immediately started to blush a little  " Uhhhhh " Flower said flustered  " Ohhhh i see. U two are going on your first date. HOW CUTEE "  Tomo says while smiling   " Heh heh heh " they both slowly laugh.  " WHO"S GOING ON A DATE?! "  Oliver shouts, when Flower and Fukase heard Oliver say that they immediately went out the door not wanting Oliver to tease them like he did when they went to the beach. " Who's going on a date? " asked Piko " And where? " asked Piko again  " Oh  Flower and Fukase are and they are going to that one ramen restaurant! " Tomo says happily. Piko then walks out the door  " Where are u going Piko " says Tomo, but Piko ignored her then followed Flower and Fukase all the way to the ramen place. Piko had a light blue hoodie on and sunglasses so they couldn't tell it was him.  " Mmmmmm this ramen is so goooood! " said Flower while eating her food, Fukase then laughed at her. " Those two are perfect for each other " said Piko inside his head while smiling. " Ready to leave Flower? " said Fukase   " Yeah let's go on the train and go home " . ( On the train )   " Hey Fukase " says Flower sadly   " Yeah, what's wrong? "    " Umm i think the guy in the light blue hoodie and sunglasses is following us. He keeps on staring at us and i think i saw him following us while we were on our way to the ramen place "  Fukase then looks at Piko and then says   " Let's see what happens if we get off the train ". Flower and Fukase then get off the train and notice that Piko was still following them so Fukase then whispers to Flower   " On the count of 3 were going to run as fast as we can, 1,2,3, " Flower and Fukase than ran as fast as they could trying to get away from the stalker (Piko) they then finally made it back to the house. " Why are u two so outta breath? "  asked Tomo while laughing   " Well um we were being followed by some guy in a hoodie with sunglasses " Flower says still panting   " WHAT?! U WERE BEING FOLLOWED?! " . (later that afternoon ) " Ughhhhh i think i really scared Flower and Fukase " Piko groaned while taking off his hoodie and sunglasses. (541 words)