Judas: Our Mysterious Moon

The rest of that day was mostly staying in bed with each other. Smart Butthead's condition did not improve, and his coughing had only gotten worse that morning. He looked even greyer than the day before. It made Smart Beavis greatly concerned, and he had a feeling he needed to do something about the situation fast.

Smart Beavis was in the kitchen now, practically tearing away at the cupboards and cabinets apart for anything that would soothe or heal Smart Butthead. He didn't end up finding anything to his liking, so he decided that he would probably have to go out and get supplies. He sighed in the kitchen and also decided he would clean up later.

He shuffled back into their bedroom to see Smart Butthead in the same place, same position. He walked to the side of the bed and placed a hand on Smart Butthead's arm.

Smart Beavis normally wouldn't be this worried over a sickness, but this time he didn't know what's wrong with Smart Butthead. This was unlike anything he's seen before, and it appeared to be getting more severe by the day.

"You do not feel better, I am guessing?" Smart Beavis asked in a desperate attempt to hear Smart Butthead say he felt even just a little bit better.

To his dismay, Smart Butthead shook his head. He stared up at the ceiling, seemingly looking into the void.

Smart Beavis glanced around the room before taking a breath and speaking again. "It appears that I will have to go out and supply us with remedies that will improve your health."

It was known among them that they hated leaving one another, even if it was just for a few errands.

Smart Butthead then looked as though he shook himself out of his trance. He turned his head a bit to look at Smart Beavis. "You are leaving?"

"I will not be long. It is for your benefit."

Smart Butthead tried to sit up, but Smart Beavis gently pushed him back down quickly before he could do so.

"It is alright, Smart Butthead. Please get some rest while I am away." Smart Beavis says in a soft voice.

Smart Butthead gave him a look of uneasiness, but ended up getting comfortable in the bed once more.

Smart Beavis started to lean in, intending to give Smart Butthead a kiss farewell.

Smart Butthead placed a hand on his chest and said, "I do not want to pass my illness onto you."

Smart Beavis couldn't help but smile to himself at Smart Butthead's comment. "It is worth getting sick if I can still kiss you."

Smart Butthead jokingly rolled his eyes and leaned in to close the gap between their lips. The kiss was short, yet sweet.

Smart Beavis then gave Smart Butthead a loving squeeze on his arm and began to walk out of the room.

"I will be back soon."

Smart Butthead watched, and once Smart Beavis was out of sight he let out a sigh. He leaned his head against the pillow, losing himself in his thoughts as he shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

————

Smart Beavis arrived at the city market. It was pretty big, since it has to fit everyone's essentials into one giant building. He glanced around to gauge how busy it was, soon deciding it was a pretty calm time to come.

After picking up a basket, he began to walk towards the food section. Everything was sorted perfectly, and Smart Beavis knew his way around quite well. 2 turns to the left and then straight: He found himself at the soup section. He grabbed 2 cans of chicken noodle off the shelves, Smart Butthead's favorite.