Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)

"Um...hi!" Kaede said, sticking her hand out to the two girls. 

   "HHHHHHHHHH!!!" they hissed in response. Kaede yanked her hand back in fear. 

   "Nyeeeeh...back off, Barbie," the shorter girl warned.

    "No, my name isn't Barbie," Kaede replied. "I'm Kaede Akamatsu."

   "Who said we asked?" the taller girl sighed in annoyance as she rolled her eyes. 

   "We don't mean to annoy you in any way," Sayaka said. "We just wanna know your names." The new girls looked at each other and sighed dramatically while rolling their eyes. 

   "I'm Maki," the taller girl said.

    "I'm Himiko," the shorter one said. 

    "We're the Yumekawa cousins," they sighed in unison. "Displeasure to meet you all." Everyone stared at them in silent disbelief. 

   "Um...I like your ride," Kazuichi said after a while, breaking the awkward silence. 

   "So do we," Maki and Himiko answered in unison. 

   "Hey, are you two goth girls?" Hiyoko asked. "I didn't realize goth girls were so cringy! You guys sound like you're trying so hard to be cool, but it's not working!" Maki looked over to Himiko. 

    "Himiko...do you smell that?" she asked. Himiko sniffed the air.

   "Nyeeeh...it seems to be coming from...her..." Himiko replied, giving Hiyoko a cold, hard stare.

   "W-What?! M-M-Me?!" Hiyoko exclaimed. Kaede leaned towards Hiyoko and gave her a quick whiff. 

   "Whoa! Hiyoko, you do smell kinda...weird!" she said.

   "Weird is an understatement!" Kazuichi said, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "You reek! Jeez, when was the last time you took a bath, Hiyoko?!" Hiyoko began sniffling. 

    "I dunno...a m-month, maybe?" she mumbled. 

   "A MONTH?!"  Makoto shouted.

   "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I-I'm sorry, okay?!" Hiyoko stammered as she burst into tears. "I can't tie the sash on my kimono! It's very hard!! And, so, to hide the stench, I would douse myself in ody spray! But, I forgot to put some on this morniiiinnng!"

   "Sounds like the little girl is trying so hard to be grown up," Maki began, eyeing Hiyoko with an icy stare. 

   "Nyeeeh...but, it's not working," Himiko finished with a smug smirk.