CHAPTER -1

AUTHOR'S POV:-
(A girl is walking in road with lollipop 🍭 in her mouth while dancing crazily and then suddenly someone bumped to her causing her lollipop to dropped on road Making her jaw dropped and just then a car came making her  startled  then from car a tall mascular body came out of the car).

??:- CATCH HIM *angry*

Guard :- yes sir ( with this the guard catch the man and come in front of his boss).

(Before the tall mascular man could say anything a voice catch his attention).

YN:- yeah you why did you bump into me see because of you I lost my lollipop*cute angry pout*

??:- miss to whom you are talking to huh .

YN:- I'm not talking with you mr. I'm talking with this man who bumped into me and make my love fall *cute angry face*

??:- love? Where is your love?

YN:- can't you see there my lollipop is on ground now how will I eat lollipop* fake crying* I want my lollipop.

??:- *to guard* take him.

YN:- hey where are you taking him.* Confused*

??:- to punish him.

YN:- yesh yesh punish him because of him I lost my Love* cute pout*

??:-POV:- ( I came here because my enemy escaped from me now I will show him the hell*smirk* I find him and taking him me but a melodious voice stop me and turn to see a beautiful and cute girl standing there with cute pout ah she is so cute.)

??:- so lollipop is your love*smile*

YN:- yesh but my lollipop gets wasted *pout*

??:- If you want I can buy you what did you say.

YN:- really but I don't know who are you and then how can I take it from you * confused*

??:- so now my name is

Hey guys I hope all of you like it and please comment if you want any other story don't hesitate to chat with me and I hope your day goes well🥰☺️☺️