CHAPTER -21

NEXT MORNING:-

(Both are sleeping peacefully not until a girl's voice disturb them from their sleep ).

Yn:-* hugging* pleasu let me sleepu na.

Jk:- baby see time is 10:00

Yn:-* still sleepy* but I don't have schoolu then whyyyyyyyy * whined*

Jk:-* chuckles* but still you have to get ready baby don't you want to go park.

( Listening park yn immediately wake up from sleep and sit on bed making jungkook flinch on her sudden act )

Jk:- yah! Why did you jump like that you scared me.

Yn:-* giggles* cholly  cholly ok sho let's get ready.

Jk:-* raise eyebrow* why before you are telling I'm sleepy then what happened now.

Yn:- because you said park so that's why okie Oki let's go someone is calling u let's go. 😁😁* pout*

Jk:-* laughing* ok ok let's go first' you after I'm ok.

Yn:-*dramatic salute* ok bosh.

( With this both get ready and went towards living room both are coming towards living room just then a girl come and hug him tightly making jk frown and yn angry bird).

??:- jk baby how are you  I miss you so much .

Jk:- who are you ms. And move away from me.

??:- 🥺 you forgot me kook.

Jk:-* broke hug* who ar-?  MINA?

Mina:- yes * happy*

Jk in mind:- why the hell she came here and she should be in the asylum and how did she escaped from there.

Yn:- yah who are you to touch my kookie * angry pout*

Mina :- excuse me who are you.

Yn:- I'm his baby. * Smile*

Mina:-* confused* baby? Jk baby what is this ?

Jk:-* cold and grab yn by her waist and say* Mina meet my girlfriend yn and yn meet Mina she is my childhood friend.

( Listening the girlfriend word mina's eyes darkened and look towards yn with hatred filled in her eyes and asked her).

Mina :- Aren't you ashamed to steal someone's boyfriend * rage filled eyes*

Yn:- whose boyfriend did I stealu I not theifu okie * angry pout*

Mina :- * SHOUT* DON'T ACT INNOCENT YOU STEAL MY JUNGKOOK FROM ME.

Jk:-* clench jaw* mind your words Mina or else  you know what I can do bitch.

( Mina gulp but when he said bitch her eyes gets teary and yn is already crying because Mina shouted on her  as she is sensitive  and yn ran into her room ).

Mina :-* teary eyes* why did you say that why u don't love me jungkook like I do.

Jk:- * cold* listen Mina we are friends you should also behave like one or else I don't even care if you are my childhood friend or not so keep it in your mind * with this he left*

( Btw bts and blackpink go back to their house because there is some problem after problem solve they will come again)

Mina:- * rage filled in eyes* because of you bitch he shout on me now see what I will do with just wait and watch * evil smirk*

(Btw small introduction about Mina
Mina is jungkook's childhood friend or we can say she is obsessed with jungkook from childhood and when jk become Teenager he had a girlfriend and when Mina gets to know about his girlfriend she killed her and when jk get to know about this he sent Mina to mental asylum for her treatment but now she comes back so he's scared that what will she do to yn that's why he wants to keep Mina in his farm house).

So guys how is it 😅😅😅