CHAPTER -29

??:- * burning eyes* Jeon jungkook now see I will snatch that person who you love more than your life wait and watch dear brother * smirk*

MEANWHILE AT JEON MANSION:-

( Here Suga take yn towards jungkook mansion and come inside the mansion and call for jungkook)

Suga:-* SHOUT* JUNGKOOK ! JUNGKOOK!

( Yn flinched listening his shout so she said )

Yn:-ouch oppa slow My ears will hurt * pout*

Suga :-* laugh* ok ok .

( That's when jungkook came from his bedroom while wearing this )

( Both Suga and yn look towards him and yn is just looking at him without blinking and he come and sit in front of them rest of the members also came and sit)

Lisa:- aww how are you my baby.

Yn:-* smile* I'm good unnie how are you all .

Jennie:- we are also fine yniee why don't you come here * pout*

Yn:- Aniya it's not like that I will come but not today .

Suga:- yeah yeah I know when you want to come should I tell them * raising eyebrow teasingly*

Yn:-* her cheeks became red* yeah meow meow oppa it's a secret shu shu.

Jimin:-* controlling laugh* yniee why are you always calling Suga meow meow oppa.

Yn:- because he is looking like a cat .

( All laughed hearing her and suddenly Jin asked)

Jin:- yn now how is your health ?

Yn:-* smile* now it's ok oppa just small pain but if you give me chocolate then it will heal .

Jk:-* poking tongue* oh really .

Yn:-* cutely nodded* yesh yesh if you give me chocolate then it will heal .

Jk:- * acting like thinking* oh really then if we kiss someone on their lips then it will also heal automatically you know.

Jin:-* SCREAM* YEAH YOU BRAT THIS IS WHAT YOU TEACHING HER  SHE IS  SMALL BABY HOW CAN YOU SAY LIKE THAT.