CHAPTER -19

AT JEON MANSION:-

( Jk come and take yn in bridal style to his room and made her sleep on bed she is still unconscious because of injection).

Jk:-* hold hands* I'm sorry love im late but don't worry I will give him most painful death * burning eyes*

( With this he kiss on her forehead and go towards basement along with bts members and he opened door and smirked seeing them trying to escape).

Jk:- oh so see who we have here  ms. Lily and mr.jackson * smirk*

Lily:- jungkook please leave me I don't do anything to her then why are you doing this to me .

Jk:-* ROAR* YOU BITCH BECAUSE OF YOU SHE IS IN THIS CONDITION AND INNOCENTLY SAYING WHAT DID I DO HUH * slap her hard that makes her faint*

Jackson:-* scared* jungkook in past I'm your friend right then please leave me .

Jk:-* scoff* what did you say huh friend do you know what is friend means why would you know when you betray me you are not my friend you are my enemy . * Shout*

Jackson:- why are you getting angry see we can forget about past and be friends again .

Jk :- * angry* hyung take his clothes off .

Jackson:- * widened eyes* what ? Why  hey u can't do that to me .

Jk:- why I can't I can and ok don't remove his clothes just I will give the punishment which is more like hell.

( After saying this he wear gloves and take acid bottle and knife and gun and he take the acid bottle started to pour on Lily and Jackson making them scream louder he just smirk).

Jk :- how is it my dear sister * smirk*

Lily:-* crying* pl-ea-se le-av-e m-e I wi-ll nev-er do th-at t-o any-on. Ahhh .

( Lily scream louder when he take some salt and started applying on that spot where he pour and take some insects making Lily making her eyes widened and shook her head but no use he just pour them her head and mouth and take knife started cutting her into pieces seeing these Jackson gets terrified and crying Meanwhile bts all are enjoying the show  after Lily he also did same with Jackson also .)

MEANWHILE

( Here yn wake up when sunlight hit her face and open her eyes and she tried to get up but her body is paining so much so that's why she laid down on bed again).

Yn:- where am I oh wait it's kookies housu but how did I come here * confused*

,( then she remember what happened and laid down bed thinking about jungkook suddenly someone came making her startled and look towards door there Lisa and Rose came and sit on bed).

Yn:- unnie.

Lisa :- baby how are you how are you feeling.

Yn:- I'm goodie unnie * smile*

Rose :- hmm ok so now let's drink this soup ok

Yn:-* cute face * eww unnie I don't like it * pout*

Lisa :- but yniee u have to drink that then only you can be strong.

Yn:- * pout* but unnie.

Rose:- ok let's go Lisa we will never play with her .

Yn:- ai no no I will drink pleasu Don't say like this* teary eyes*

Lisa :- * hug* now don't cry ok .

Yn:-* smile* hmm aa .

( With this they started to feed her after feeding her that are about to go but flinched when the door burst open revealing)

Please comment guys ☺️