Gotchard Episode 15 Review (Draft)

Have a lot more to say, but I'm super late, so I have a lot to catch up on, these are just my quick thoughts

Imagine being mad at the person who saved both of you from dying in a suicidal double knock out. Nah, next time, screw the "treat everyone like they deserve basic rights," let Clotho die.

And every villain's loss comes down to the fragility of toxicity:

Atropos ran away from her own insecurities by the same person she gaslighted and mentally guilt tripped into shifting blame for all the actions while being just as fragile deep down.

Clotho overtaxed herself using cards made through betrayals poisoning her lifespan due to her toxic co-dependency on using Dread as a vehicle for wrath.

Lachesis used her Chemies as slaves and lost to Hotaro's natural bond with them.

There is actually a good theme here: never let your dreams become the destruction of your demise or connections. Yuzuru and Sawa's father daughter relationship rekindled once they realized they were on the same side, Atropos and the Dark Sisters take advantage of the fractured nature of the Academy and it's disturbing apathy towards students and staff to further their goals when the victims who willing participate in such behaviors aren't enough. Hell the only reason the heroes win is because Rinne reasserts her bond and love for her father, rightfully blames Atropos for causing the Dread incident, and powers Hotaro's form.