(chapter 3)

~~~~~~~~~~~Mario's POV~~~~~~~~~

As I was walking to the corner store to meet up with Ciara, I had something big I want to tell her. Ciara has been basically taking care of me since I was born, my mother Died when i was like 2. I've always called Ciara my mother Until I was 6, then she told me that she's my sister. I tell ciara everything! She helps me with my homework. If i ever have a problem I can always go to her for help. I Look at her like my mother. I guess you could say I'm a sisters boy.

"Ciara, guess what." I asked  my sister.

"Yes, Mario, whats sup" she replied back.

"I think, I like a girl." i said.

"Uhh what you mean you think? Uhh, No girls Mario." she said.

"No, Ciara, I really Like her!" i said.

"Well, whats her name?" she asked me smiling.

"Uhm, I don't know ." i said hesitantly.

"Well, whats there to like? Mario?" She looked at me side ways and smiled.

I just laughed, and continued walking home with Ciara. 

"When you find out her name, birthday, and favorite things, let me know, you've got to actually have to get to know someone, before you want to like them. Take your time Mario, focus in school, you have your whole life ahead of you." She said calm and sweetly.

"All right." I said in a quiet tone.

We continued our 10 minute walk until we got to the house. Ciara unlocked the door and walked straight to Our bedroom and changed out of her dirty work clothes, she headed for the shower. She was in there for 10 minutes before I seen her storm out of the bathroom, and straight out for the door. "Whats wrong c.c?" I asked but she said. "Mario, go cut some potatoes for fries, I'll be back." 

"Alright!" I said but the door slammed behind her before I could say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ciara POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so fucking tired and dirty, I'm tired of this bullshit ass manager. She's a flat out bitch. Always fuckin' with my water, Yeah i paid my bill two days late, but that shit got paid. My water should be on ! I walked down the hallway Of my apartment and went straight for her door. *knock*Knock*Knock* I knocked on her door, I was pissed as fuck, but I'm just gone hold it in. Her 48 year old ass came to the door With pink hair rollers in her head, and a large green robe. I could tell she just got out the shower. So this really pissed me off. I swear she likes to piss me off. "Hey, Mrs. Peggy, I paid my water bill, why Isn't it on?"  I asked as calmly as I could. "I'm not in charge Of that." she said back in a rude tone.  "Then why do all your tenants including me give you our Water and electric bill money, It's your responsibility to make sure our utilities work correctly." I said In a smart tone, popping my bubble gum. "And It's your responsibility to make sure you pay your bill on time, Mrs. Robertson." She snapped right back. I just smiled and said "Yeah, okay, Whatever!" as I was walking down the hall way she said. "And It'll be on tomorrow with your smart as mouth!" I wanted to turn around and give her the finger but I just continued to walk down the hallway, back to my apartment.  I prepared dinner and the day went by as usual, except this time I borrowed a movie from a coworker at work. Real Steel. That movie made the both of us cry. That was by far the best inspirational and uplifting movie I have ever seen.

~~~(Picture of their Appartment On Side bar)~~~