(chapter 10)

WARNING ! WARNIG ! WARNING! 

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE GETTING A LITTLE STEAMY (;

SO I WARN YOU, IF THAT IS NOT THE TYPE OF STUFF YOU ENJOY READING

GO AHEAD AND SKIP TO Chapter 11. (:

[2 Weeks Later]

~~~Ciara's POV~~~

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Micheal whispered.

I was pulling him in closer to me and kissing all over his neck while he was on top of me. I had no clue what I was doing but It felt good. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel right now. I've heard my co-workers sex stories but this is totally different. Micheal and I have been together for almost 4 months. He's always around me. He's never given me any reason to think that He is cheating. And i've been 110% faithful to him. I can actually see myself with him for the rest of my life. I've been in and out of relationships. I can surely say that no man has made me feel as good as he makes me feel. I had to question my self 'am I sure I want to do this.' Yes i said in my mind. I didn't answer his question. I physically showed him my answer. I rolled over on top of him and continued sending warm sweet kisses down his chest and back up to his lips.

     He very gently stroked the side of my face and planted a gentle slow kiss on my lips. My intire insides began to warm up and tingle. He began kissing me all over my neck. I've felt this before, so I let out a light breath. Inhale, exhale, is what I kept telling myself and he planted kisses further down my body. He stopped at my pantie line. And Looked back up at me. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back and gently pulled my panties off. We slowly both started undressing each other. It was so romantic. The moon light peered thought our sheer baby blue curtains. The stars were twinkling at their brightest. He held on the me and just stared into my eyes. I stared back. He smiled and said " I love you." I had to take a double look at him. This was the first time he had ever told me that. I replied by saying, "You do?" Then he said "I do, Ciara. Your all I think about, I love you." I just smiled at him and laid my head down on his chest. He place his hand on my chin and made me look back up at him. "I don't want you for sex, that's why I haven't really been trying to have sex with you. I want you to know that, I Love you for who you are. I've never met a girl like you, your everything I need and more." He caught me completely off guard. I thought we were about to have sex and we'd fall asleep and continue with our day to day plans. He hasn't been really trying to have sex with me. I've been the one teasing him and leading him on.      

       I thought long and hard about what I was about to say. "I love you to." I said.

For the first time in my life I am actually happy. This man makes me feel bulletproof. All my pain is gone when He enters the room.

       He laid me down then began caressing my naked body. His tongue began to wrestle with my breast. I could feel  them beginning to harden. I ran my hand over his head and my breath started to increase deeply. He stopped then cam back up to kiss me. He went back down and began licking me in every which way. I felt like liquid. This was a good feeling. I could feel my palms getting sweaty and my knees getting weak.  Micheal came back up, I was laying on top of the bed with my legs spread open. He gently interred me, and my ankles were laid gently on his hips. "Ouch!" I whispered. "I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?" He said. "Be gentle." I said back. 

His strokes became more gentle. My hands were gripping into his back. He began to gain speed the pain began melting away. I was so wet and i assume that's why. He began moving his pelvis from left to right, as if there were corners in me that he was hitting. On his last pump, I felt my insides burst. He must have felt it too because he stopped immediately after it happened. "The condom break?" I asked him. He got up and walked to the bathroom which was inside our bedroom. "No." He shouted through the bathroom door. I heard the toilet flush and the faucet water running. He came out the bathroom with nothing but his socks and boxers on. 

He climbed back into bed while I had the covers rapped around me. "Was that your first time?"  he asked me.  He looked very concerned, yet he was laid back about it. "Yes." I simple said. He smiled and gave me a kiss. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and cleaned myself up. When I got out the shower Micheal was laying on the bed in the dark with nothing but the t.v. On. He was eating my favorite snack, caramel pop-corn. I jumped on the bed In my Hello Kitty pajama set. It was a light pink long dress looking clothing with Hello Kitty's Face on it. He then got up and took a quick shower. When he came out he laid in the bed with me and we stayed up until 3 in the morning eating a big tub of caramel pop-corn and watching The Tyler perry Movie. "Madeas goes to jail."

(Picture of Ciara On side bar)