(chapter 5)

Saturday

~~~Mario's POV~~~

Today I woke up excited about today. I know C.c. got her check, and our first stop is usually Ross, I would like hollister but we cant afford that. I appreciate my 10 dollar jeans, and my 15 dollar shoes. I appreciate every thing she does for me. I woke up before her and decided to make her breakfast. Well, it really wasn't breakfast, i made cereal and toast. C.c. doesn't let me use the stove, because one day at our old apartment I accidentally caught the kitchen on fire. C.c. was really mad at me. so ever since then, shes been really stern on me about cooking. I walked into the bedroom and gave c.c. a bowl of her favorite cereal (Cinnamon toast crunch) and some toast with strawberry jelly. She woke up said "Thank you." and she ate. I got in the shower first and then she got in after me. We went out and caught a cab. The cab driver was a light skin 21 year old looking man. He kept staring at my sister. I could tell that  he likes her. She just kept smiling and ignoring his comments he made toward her. We got out the cab and walked straight into Ross. 

"C.c. can you help me find some pants?" i asked her.

"what kind you want, do you want some more skinny jeans?" She asked laughing

"No, the girls look at me funny when I wear them." I said in a complaining tone.

"Because , Mario, your growing, to old for them." She said quickly.

"What? Oh, Duhhh," I said.

"Shut up." She said back. and pushed my head in a playful way.

"Ouch! dang." i said rubbing my head.

We got me 4 new pair of jeans, then headed for the shoes and shirts.

After I got everything I wanted c.c. got her stuff. That is one girl that I know who can Shop FAST.

We went out to a carnival and got on rides, Today I had the time Of my life. We didn't get home till about 9:00p.m. Then C.c. ordered pizza.

~~~Ciara's POV~~~

I could tell that Mario had a great time today, I rarely get to see Mario truly smile, especially after last months call home. He was in the office crying, because the other kids made fun of him for not having parents. The principle called me in and I had to come and pick him up. It hurt me to the core to see him crying like that. We stayed up all night talking about our mother. He laid snug right next to me with his face on my shoulder crying all night. saying over and over again " I hate my life, I hate my life."  Its my responsibility to make sure that he is happy, so I try and always be on my P's and Q's to make sure he's happy. Our life is hard. But I'm making the best out of every situation.

*bzzzzzzz* that loud obnoxious door bell buzzed. I walked over to the door and it was the pizza man. I looked up at him to pay him and it was the same cab driving boy. "Oh, okay, so what your stocking me now?" I said. He laughed but I was dead as serious. I just stared at him waiting for an answer. " I don't decide where I go, this is my job." he said. "haaa! yeah okay." then Mario came to the door, took the pizza out his hand. I went to shut the door but the 'pizza man' stuck his foot in the door to stop me. "Excuse me?" I said . "I was wondering if we could go out sometime?" I said . "I already have a boyfriend. " 

"No she doesn't! " Mario yelled smacking his mouth full of pizza. I looked back at him and glared at him. The pizza man slipped me his number and said . "Call me?" I just smiled took it and shut the door. I ran over to grab Mario, but he ran around our small living room with a slice of pizza in his hand laughing, as he was jumping over the couch. I swear I wanted to smash a slice of pizza in his face. We ran around for 10 minutes before I decided that I was tired of running. We sat down and Mario asked me. "Hey c.c. why don't you like boys?" I Looked at him confused and said " I do like boys, I just don't have time for them." and then Mario said "Why not?" I just looked at him and then looked over at a slice of pizza. I didn't have an answer for the question, so I changed the subject by saying, "Hey, I got a NEW movie. Wanna watch it?"  "Yeahhh! " Mario shouted. We ended the night by watching. Identity Theft, the movie was hilarious. 

 (picture of Mario and Ciara On side )