(chapter 8)

[1  month later.](Ciara and Micheal Became close friends)

~~~Ciara's POV~~~

Today I have work off so I will use my extra time to finish these two on line classes. I woke up made Mario breakfast and walked him to his school bus stop. I also needed to go and pick up some stuff for Mario, his birthday is in 3 days. I know he's been saving up for a Play station three, but I have the money now, So I might as well buy it for him. I went to the mall and got him 6 new outfits 3 pairs of shoes, a remote control car, a new basket ball and the Play station Three he's been wanting. The total cost came up to 400$. "Damn, there's my whole paycheck." I whispered to myself as I was walking out side to the cab. All I could think about the whole time was 'how the fuck am I going to pay my cell phone bill?' I need to find a way to get 45$ for it. The cab driver helped me bring my bags on the elevator. My place was right down the hall from the elevator so I got it from there. I was scrambling in my purse for my keys. When I got them in my hands. I looked up and there was a white envelope. I snatched it off the wall and  brought everything in the house. I sat down on the couch and opened the envelope. As I began to read the words my heart started beating faster and faster. All I seen was I'm sorry for the inconvenience but you have 30 days to vacate the premises. I jumped of the couch, walked straight out my door and down the hall to Mrs. Peggy's place. She had a sign on her door saying that she was 'on vacation' I kicked the door in anger and stomped down back to my apartment. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I screamed out loud. I began crying and I couldn't hold back my anger.  I couldn't focus on doing my school work. I need to figure out what I'm going to do, or where I'm going to go? I fell asleep on the living room couch and awoke 15 minutes later to a knock on my door. I walked over to the door, I looked out the peep whole and it was two cops. "May I help you? I said in a calm tone. "Mind if we come in ma'am?" the taller one said. "No, sure, come on in." We stood in the kitchen talking. "So the person who lived here before you killed someone in here and We need to to leave the premises, It will be under investigation." the officer said. I just stood there looking really confused. "I think it's kind of too late now, I mean I do Keep my house clean." I said In a nice tone. "Well actually there may still be blood under the floors. The person who lived here before you may have remodeled to this place" I took a step back and took a look around the kitchen. I didn't know what to say... until the police officer then said. "Look, ma'am we could have a hotel for you to stay in until this whole situation is fixed." I then replied by saying. "And how long will this take?" The short one said. "Two weeks." "Two weeks?!" I shouted. "I have My little brother I take care of." The police officer said that everything would be taken care of.

I waited for Mario to come back home and we began packing up. "Where are we going c.c?" He said to me in a sad and scared voice. "Police says that there is some stuff here, Its complicated I'll talk to you later about it." I explained. "But where are we going?" He asked again. "To a hotel until they're finished here, okay?" I said. "Alright,c.c." He mumbled then walked out to the living room. We took everything except the furniture. I called Micheal and He brought us to the hotel.

"Ciara, You can come stay with me, Its not a very large place But it's better then a hotel bed that everyone and their grandmother been sleeping in." Micheal said as we brought our clothes into the hotel room.

"No, Micheal I'm fine here!" i said in a frustrated tone. He's been bugging me all night about coming over to his house. I'm independent I don't need anyone feeling sorry for me. People have been feeling sorry for me all my life, And I hate it!

"Well fine then!" He shouted back. "I'll just get me a room here as well." he said laughing and smiling.

I looked at him and I could tell that he was dead serious.I've been dogging him out since I met him, and he is still tyring, he is so adorable. After I got my things settled into my room I laid down, and took a little nap. I woke up an hour later and it was 6:00pm. Mario was gone but I found a note on the back of the door. It said:  Hey, c.c. Micheal took me down to the pool, see ya later.! I love you . (signed with a heart and his name. )