meet

y/n pov

Tara

Hey girly me and some
friends are going to a party
tonight if you wanna come x

                             Yeah sure meet at        
                             yours at 7?
Mhm cya girl
                           Byeeee

It was only 4 so I had 3 more hours. I went and sat down in my room for an hour just scrolling through TikTok and watching Netflix. When it finally turned 5 I jumped up from my bed and went to my wardrobe. I grabbed my favourite dress and a leather jacket to cover it.

As I sat down at my vanity my head flooded with thoughts. What if they didn't like me? Just don't go ur will be easier. Tears filled my eyes as I looked in the mirror picking out every imperfection. Shut up, It will be fine stop being a knob.

I grabbed me foundation and bronzer and covered my face in it trying to cover every single spot, blemish, rash and basically the whole thing. I grabbed my blush and highlighter carefully applying it to my cheek bones hoping not to ruin the base. One I had finish I did a wing (like Tara's) and layered my eyelashes in mascara.

Once I checked my phone it was 6. (From some reason it doesn't take that long for me to put makeup on so idk I just put a rough time 😭). I fluffed up my hair and placed my bangs perfectly cover some of my face. I grabbed a lovely moon necklace and some leather bracelets on and picked out some shoes. I picked some black converse to make sure my feet weren't killing me later on. By that time is was already 6:30 so I grabbed my bag and headed to my car. I connect to the aux and put on some mcr. (Teenagers) I drove and pulled by the petrol station to grab a few drinks ready for later. As I drove on I finally arrived to Tara's. As I knocked on the door Tara answered looking absolutely stunning.

"YOUR OUTIFT"
"NO WAY YOURS LOOKS SO NICE"
As we squealed I heard a car park up behind us as 2 boys got out.

One had a black mullet type thing with a tank top and low rise jeans showing his star tattoos. The other had longish black hair and a peaky blinders type hat with skinny jeans and a "the Tina's" shirt on. holy shit. Jake and Johnnie?!?!? I stood there admiring Johnnie when I finally snapped out of my day dream by them waving to me and Tara. I stood there like a stick looking like the most awkward person you have ever seen on planet earth and awkwardly smiled. They came over and hugged Tara and proceeded to awkwardly hug me. Oh no I'm making it awkward. Why am I like this? Literally die.

"This is y/n"
"y/n this is Jake and Johnnie"
"Hey" I said giving an awkward wave.
"Hey!" Jake replied
"Hi y/n" Johnnie said giving a warm smile.
When I looked at him something felt different. He felt comforting.

"Let's go inside we still have half an hour till we have to leave"

We all walked inside taking our shoes off and plopping ourselves in the sofa. Jake and Tara sat next to eachother leaving me and Johnnie together. As they all talked my stomach churned and I starting feeling sick. Why was I this nervous? Well to be fair I am in a room with two random people I have never met and soon gonna be in a house filled with people I've never met.

As I was staring outside Johnnie nudged me and mouthed "you ok" I gave him a little nod and a smile and looked back.

God he's so lovely.

Johnnies pov:

I was looking at y/n and saw a glint in her eye and I could she was close to crying. I honestly felt really bad she seemed so lovely and she doesn't deserve that. As I kept looking I saw how beautiful she was.

"Guys we should probably get going" Tara suggested
"IM DRIVING" Jake yelled.
"SHOTGUN" Tara shouted running to the car.
Me and y/n headed to the car and hopped in making small talk.
"So what's your favourite band?" I asked
"my chemical romance"
"NO WAY"
"IS IT YOURS TOO?"
"YES"
We both started giggling at how we were both so surprised. As I looked up Jake was looking at me through the mirror. I gave him the "she's cute" eyes and he smiled and started nodding.

As I looked over to Tara she was texting someone and as soon as she put her phone down y/ns phone dinged. She started typing fastly while smiling and looked at Tara.

Y/n PoV:

Tara
OMG YOU DEFINITELY
LIKE JOHNNIE
                         FUCK I THINK I MIGHT
OMG I SHIP
                         DIDHWIDNFISHDKE

As I put my phone down my stomach churned again.
Fuck. Why am I this nervous I'm just starting to warm up to everyone.
I picked my phone back up and went on one of my calmness apps to help calm me down.

"You ok?" Johnnie whispered to me.
"Mhm just feeling a bit sick"
"Ok tell me if it gets worse" he said smiling.
God he's so sweet. I would never deserve him.
"Hey could I get your number? Just if anything happens tonight and I need to find you"
"Oh yeah sure"
I passed Johnnie my phone and he put his number in.
YES I GOT HIS FUCKING NUMBER?!?!

Johnnies pov:
I looked at Jake and he gave me his proud mum look.
"So, what high school did you go to?"
"Oh I went to _______"
"No fucking way"
"YOU DID TOO?" y/n said.
"Yeah I dropped out when I was 15 though so we wouldn't have known eachother"
"Oh, why"
"I had some personal things then I went in tour with Bryan stars"

Y/n pov:
How would he think I didn't know? I've watched him for years.
"WERE HERE" Jake yelled.
"YAY" me and Tara screamed giggling holding hands.
Jake and Johnnie got out and Jake nudged Johnnie. As we walked up to the house I started feeling sick again.
Ffs. As long as you have Jake, Johnnie and Tara it'll be ok.

A/N

HEY YALL!! IM HOLLY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PAGE I ALREADY MADE IT THEN IT ALL FUCKING DELETED! IM GONNA TRY UPLOAD AGAIN TONIGHT! ITS TAKING SO LONG SINCE I COULDNT WORK OUT HOW TO FUCKING VERIFY MY EMAIL! LOVE YOU ALL BE SAFE <333
Word count: 1103