movie

A/N
HI GUYS THIS WILL BE A BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER TO KIND OFF CHILL OUT FROM THE LAST ONE!

Y/n pov:

When I woke up Johnnie was still asleep. I later for a minute trying to wake up a little more and I realised I was still in johnnies arms.

I slowly reached over and grabbed my phone quickly tucking back into Johnnie.

I started scrolling on twitter (x) and found the usual fan tweets of Johnnie but one caught my eye.

"Johnnie and y/n spotted holding hands down the street" linked to that tweet there was a photo of us holding hands.

Fuck. I mean that can't prove we're together, we're not even together anyway.

I looked on the comments and most people were being really nice about it but when I got to the bottom that's when the bad comments started appearing.

"Ew y/n isn't good enough for him"
"Y/n should literally die she's so annoying"
I felt a lump in my throat as I read onto the rest of the comments.
Fuck y/n. Don't cry.

I slowly got up from johnnies grasp trying not to wake him up.
I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door looking in the mirror as the tears slowly rolled down my cheeks.

I went back on my phone and liked every single mean comment.

Y'know you're not good enough if for him y/n.
I left the bathroom after I covered up the red under my eyes with some concealer. I then fanned down my eyes to dry them out and had finally looked half ok.

As I walked back in the room Johnnie was awake on his phone.
"Hey have you seen that photo of us from yesterday?"
"Yeah I can't believe we didn't notice anyone taking pictures.

I climbed back into bed next to Johnnie holding my phone.
I placed it next to me still on the bed and cuddled closely into johnnies chest.

He put his arm around my waist and his other arm under my neck stoking my head and rubbing my back.

What did I do to deserve him?

As we were all settled in bed the door suddenly opened smacking against the wall.
Me and Johnnie whipped our heads up and Tara and Jake just stood there with their mouths wide open.

"Uhm sorry" Tara said and they started giggling and closed the door.

"You can come in what do you want?" Johnnie mumbled in his deep morning voice.

They slowly opened the door and said they were going to get food and if we wanted to come.

"Uhm sure" I replied as me and Johnnie got up.
"We're just going in our pyjamas so don't bother getting too dressed up lovebirds" Jake said in his usual mum voice.

They closed the door and we heard them laughing outside to eachother like kids who just did something naughty.

I grabbed some suitable black, pink and white skeleton fluffy pyjama trousers that sat perfectly on my waist showing my belly button piercing and one of johnnies shirts.

I put my hair in two braids with my bangs out and put my glasses on.

By then Johnnie was wearing some red and white pleated pyjama trousers and his "the Tina's" shirt.

His hair was still messy, at least more messy than usual but it didn't phase him and if I'm gonna be honest it looks hot.

We headed out and Tara drove us to McDonald's where the boys got a mcmuffin and a hash brown with a latte and Tara got a veggie McMuffin and a hash brown. (I don't think a veggie one is a thing but just pretend it is 😭😭🌚)
I decided not to get one.

"Are you sure you don't want something y/n" Jake asked.

"Yes I'm sure, I'm not hungry"

I think we all mutually agreed without saying we weren't gonna mention last nights events together.

We all sat in the car eating our food and I just sipped on a vanilla iced coffee.

Tara drove back while we listened to radio head in the car.

When we arrived home I went back to my room and decided to stay in my pyjamas for the day.

Johnnie knocked and came in.
"Hey y/n we're gonna watch a movie do you wanna join"

"Yeah sure" I went out with Johnnie and sat with him on the sofa while Jake and Tara layed down on opposite ends of the sofa with their legs on top of eachother.

They chose the new fnaf movie and I put my head on johnnies chest holding his arm and tracing his tattoos.

"Oh my god I love Josh hutcherson" Tara whispered.
"Real he looked the hottest in hunger games though"
"I'm right here" Johnnie laughed.
"Too bad he's da big fat smash"
We all giggled and continued watching the movie.

When we finished the movie it was only 12:38. Tara and Jake said they were gonna head home but Johnnie said he'd stay if that's all right with me.

"Oh yeah I'd love you to stay"
Jake and Tara gathered their things and headed out.

"Bye guys love you!!!" I shouted out.

"Love you byeee!" Tara yelled.
"Love you two see you soon!" Jake waved.

We closed the door as we waved them off.

"Wanna go back to bed" I asked Johnnie visibly tired.
"Yes please" he sighed.

We walked up to my room and I flopped into my bed crawling under the covers. Johnnie got in next to me as we both grabbed our phones.

Johnnie started making tik toks since he need to update his socials as I layed next to him watching him.
God he's so pretty.
He started doing one too his latest song angel of death and put a funny caption and posted it. We both watched TikTok on his phone as we scrolled through videos of him and Johnnie.

While we were scrolling we saw a thirst trap edit of him.
He started cringing out.
"Smash"
"HEY"
We started giggling and I hugged him.

Johnnie checked his comments on his tik tok and they had blown up.

"THATS NOT HIS ROOM"
"GUYS YOU CAN SEE Y/N THROUGH THE MIRROR"
"OMG ITS Y/N"
"Shit they know we're in bed together"
I winked at him jokingly.
"NO NOT LIKE THAT"
"Wait let me go through and reply to some on my phone"

I opened my phone and started replying to comments with funny replies catching people off guard.

A/N:
THIS WAS A BIG FAT FILLER CHAPTER AS I SAID! IM SORRY IF IT WAS BORING I WANTED TO CALM EVERYTHING DOWN AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER! NO WAY 60 READS IM SO FUCKING HAPPY TYSM!
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME RECS PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! ANYWAYS UPDATE ON ME IM AT MY GRANDADS CARE HOME NOW AND MY NAN AND MUM WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM AND MY GREAT NAN! ITS SO FUCKING BORING AND MY DAD CANT COME AND PICK ME UP TILL LIKE 9 WHICH IS IN LIKE 4 HOURS. PLEASE DONT THINK IM BEING UNSOCIABLE HES AT A REALLY BAD STATE OF ALZHEIMERS AND CANT SPEAK AND HARDLY CANT WALK SO ITS MORE JUST COMING HER TO MAKE SURE HES OK! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND STAY SAFE! LOVE YOU MLS!!!
(oh and I'll try to get some more out tonight since I'm gonna be up till like 3am!)
Word count: 1258