pre-club

y/n pov:

I woke up to Jake and Johnnie screaming over a win on Fortnite. I put my head up and by the looks of it they just woke Tara up too.

It was pitch black outside so god knows how long I'd been asleep for. I put my head straight back down on johnnies chest still extremely tired even after a nap.

He rubbed my head and gave me a quick kiss and I could feel myself blush even when my eyes were closed.

Tara started yelling at the boys for waking us up and I couldn't help but giggle to myself.

I think Johnnie could feel me giggling and asked
"And what are you laughing at?" In a jokey way.

I put my head up to look at him and said
"You" sticking my tongue out at him.

This made him giggle and I sat up just managing to get myself next to Johnnie. I put my arm and him and dug my head in his neck.

"What do you guys wanna do tonight?"
Tara asked.
We all said we didn't mind and started brainstorming what we should do and we all had the same idea; go to a club.

We all got up and me and Tara went to johnnies room. I had a stash of clothes in his room with a few party dresses and shoes. I had my makeup from the Stanley still in my bag so I used that.
Tara helped my pick out a dress and I put it all played out on johnnies bed and went to take a shower.

Time skip- after shower

I chucked some shorts and one of johnnies shirts on while I helped Tara pick out an outfit. I helped picked her out a tight mini skirt, the shirt that johnnie wore in the turning into a girl video and some knee length leather boots.

We both got changed into our outfits and I looked in the mirror. I wore the same outfit as Tara but with a black push up corset and my thong strings slightly poking out resting on my hips.

We sat down on Jake's floor and did our makeup in his mirror. I did my base and put some black eyeshadow and a bit of glittery eyeshadow on over the top.

I put a wing at the end and a few layers of mascara.

I styled my hair to my usual curbed bangs but this time I also curled the bottom of my hair so it all flicked up in perfect curls.

Me and Tara left Jake's room and the boys were somehow already ready even though we started getting ready before them. I put all my stuff in my usual bag into my party bag and was finally ready.

I came over and sat next to Johnnie while Jake sat next to Tara.
"We've ordered us an uber it should be here in like half an hour so we have a bit of time before we leave" Johnnie said still looking at his phone but this time with one hand stroking my thigh.

I was just scrolling on Instagram when I got a text from Tara.
-wanna make some TikTok's?-

I looked over to Tara and she was smiling at me waiting for my to read the text.

I nodded enthusiastically and we both got up.

"Okay, what sound?" Tara asked scrolling through her favourites.
"Hmm maybe that one" I pointed to one.

It was emo boy by ayesha erotica which is of course our duo theme song but it had us saying something very girlboss at the start and went straight into "I saw this boy at the mall last week..."

Tara pressed play and started it off with her holding it then put it down to show our outfits to the camera. Halfway through Jake and Johnnie came in to the shot with Johnnie putting his hand round my waist next to him and Jake hugging Tara from behind.

We ended the video with Johnnie giving me a small kiss and it cut off.

Me and Tara rewatched it knowing we absolutely girlbossed the video and she posted it tagging us all.

We did it on my phone doing the exact same thing but this time Jake and Johnnie coming in on purpose doing exactly what happened in Tara's video.

Jake and Johnnie just saved our videos and reposted them onto their accounts.

I tagged all of them and sat back down. Tara started taking pictures with Jake and then moved onto and Johnnie took some of us posing together.
Tara then took some of her and Johnnie then switched to taking some of just me and Johnnie.

I then started taking pictures of me and Johnnie, me and Tara and me and Jake. I also put some photos of Jake and Tara being like the cutest couple ever and some mugs of Johnnie.

I finally finished uploading all of the photos and scrolled through Instagram for a bit. While I was scrolling i saw that Johnnie posted and tagged me.

He added the pictures we took earlier and after literally like 20 photos i got to the end. I flicked to the last one and saw a MASSIVE mug of me that he took of me while i was uploading the photos that I didn't know he took.

My jaw dropped and i suddenly heard a bit of giggling coming from Johnnie.

I slowly turned my face to him side eyeing him and he burst out into laughter.
"I'm actually gonna beat you up" I said to him jumping on top of him.
"NO DONT HURT ME PLEASE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" Johnnie giggled.

I immediately paused and looked at him.
"Because of that photo your girlfriend doesn't love you anymore" I giggled making him giggle even more.

I finally got worn out and literally collapsed onto Johnnie needing to catch my breath.

Johnnies phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out.
"UBERS HERE" he shouted as we all got up quickly.

Me and Tara grabbed our bags and we all left the house, me and Johnnie walking hand in hand.

A/N-
HEY YALL! THIS IS ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER 🌚 I HOPW YOUR ALL DOING OK AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!! THIS IS A VERY SHORT A/N BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO EAT DINNER AND MY MUM IS SCREAMING FOR ME TO COME DOWN!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND STAY SAFE<3
word count: 1102