stanley 1

I woke up to johnnies alarm going off at about 8am.

I opened my eyes and looked at Johnnie turning his alarm off.

"Whys your alarm so early?" I asked Johnnie.
"omg did you forget? Sam and Colby are picking us up at 11 to go to the Stanley hotel"
"Ohhhh I forgot we better get up now then"

Johnnie and I got up from the bed and he went to hop in the shower. While Johnnie was in the shower I went downstairs and made both of us a drink.

I made both of us a coffee (I'm pretty sure he doesn't like coffee but we can just pretend he does 💀) and went back up and by then he had come out of the shower and was dressed.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and quickly shaved. It took about 30 minutes and it was now 9 already.

I got out drying my self and throwing some clothes on. I put on low rise black baggy cargos and a simple black vest top.

Johnnie let me borrow one of his xplr t shirts for when we got to his place so I just threw a normal jacket on. I dried me hair and curled the ends with my straightener and styled my bangs.

I then did my usual makeup routine and it was now 10.
"All right we should head off now, should we just ask them to pick us up from yours"
"Yeah that's probably best"

I grabbed my bag ready for the night ahead and we both headed to my car and got in. I drove us to his house and we went in.

Jake and Tara were sat on the couch and we all walked in and said hi.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jake asked.
"We're going on a ghost hunt thing with sam and Colby"
"No way same"
Me and Tara opened our mouths and ran to each other. We started squealing and jumping knowing we would be able to spend the night doing something fun together.

Johnnie and Jake went of to pack johnnies bag and me and Tara stayed sat down talking about the night ahead.

Jake and Johnnie came back in both with their bags and they both sat down.

"Have you guys ever been there?" Jake asked.
"No I haven't?"
"Neither"
"No I've wanted to though"
"It's so fucking creepy I went with sam, Colby and corey a few years back it was crazy"

As we wear talking about ghosts and our experiences we heard a knock on the door that made us jump.

Jake went and answered it and as expected it was sam and Colby. They came in as we all gabbed our bags and said hi to them.

"Hi y/n!" Sam said giving me a hug. Colby did the same but asked
"You ready for tonight?"
"Mhm im so excited I love the shining!"
"Good good good!"

The boys out all of our stuff in the car and we all got in with Colby driving with sam in the front seat and me, tara, Jake and Johnnie sat in the back. (I know everyone wouldn't fit but whatever)

"Ok it's gonna be like an hour drive so it isn't too bad" Colby said to all of us.

"Omg I didn't know it was that close" I said.
"Yeah I thought it was ages away" Tara replied.
"That's what we thought when we first went but it's actually really close"

We all sang along to wah wah wah giggling as we did so.

Time skip- at the Stanley hotel

We all kept our stuff in the car and got the keys for the room.

"Hi we've got 2 rooms under the name golbach" Colby said to the man.
"Yep here's the keys" he passed Colby the keys and we all said thank you.

"Okay do you 4 are in one room and me and Colby will be in another if that's ok"
"Yep that's all good" Jake and Johnnie said as me and Tara nodded excitedly.

Colby gave us our keys and told us to go to our room and we'll go explore in a few hours.

Me and Johnnie held hands as Tara and Jake ran off towards the lift.

They impatiently pressed the button as me and Johnnie giggled at them for being so childish.

Soon enough the lift came and it was completely empty. We all stepped a bit squished and Johnnie went to look at the floor number.

"Uhm it's doesn't say a floor number"
"Stop will we have to search the whole hotel" I replied.
"Omg that's gonna be so tiring" Tara added.
"Too bad what number door is it?" Jake asked.
"174"
"Ok let's start on the second floor because by the look of it the number is the same 100s as the floor.
(Probably doesn't make sense but what I mean is 1=0-100 2=100-200 and so on)

Tara pressed the number and we looked through the glass panels on the lift getting a Birds Eye view of the lobby.

We reached the second floor and all got out feeling a gush of warmth surrounding us.

"Holy shit" me and Johnnie said looking at each other.
"WHAT THE FUCK" Tara yelled as Jake shushed her.

We all looked at each other scared shitless but just kept walking.
"It could be anything like a heater maybe?" I said hoping that was what really happened.
"Hopefully" Tara said in a semi-serious voice.

We continued to look around the hotel for our room and we finally found it.

"Thank god I was getting really creeped out" Tara said as Jake opened the door.

We looked in and it actually looked really nice. White and gold filled the room with two double beds stood in the middle. A tv, coffee table, and sofa stood near the right side and a big window looking out into the mountains.

"Wait this is actually really nice" I said as we all looked around.

Jake flopped on the bed dibsing it and me and Johnnie went to the bed by the window and laid down.

"Oh my god this is the comfiest thing ever"Jake sat cross legged on the bed.

We all sat down with me putting my hand on johnnies knee and him putting his hand on my thigh with our hands crossing over each other.

"How's everyone feeling?" Jake asked.
"I'm ok im a bit scared though" Tara answered.
"Same i mean the heat change was so fucking scary it's starting to become a bit more real we're somewhere haunted" I agreed.
"Yeah, i feel really weird and heavy I don't know what's going on" Johnnie added.

We decided to sit down and go on our phones for a bit because we had a bit off time till 8 when we needed to meet them.

"All right im gonna get my camera stuff set up" Jake got up.
"Wait you're filming?" Tara asked.
"Yeah im just gonna do a bit and clip it together for a shortish video"

Me and Johnnie laid next to each other watching TikTok on his phone until our alarm went off and it was 7:50.

We all got up and headed downstairs expecting the worst.

A/N-
HI GUYS!! IM SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY I JUST HAVENT BEEN MOTIVATED FOR ANYTHING RECENTLY! IM SO SORRY TO VENT BUT I THINK IM GETTING BAD AGAIN AND I CANT SEEM TO STOP IT THIS TIME BUT WTVR 😐 ANYWAYS MY MUM SEEMS TO JUST NOT CARE RECENTLY BUT ITS FINE IM SURE WE'LL BE OK SOON! ANYWAYS HOPEFULLY NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW BUT ILL START IT TONIGHT SO THERES A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING BOTHERED TO UPLOAD! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND STAY SAFE💗💗