exhausted

hey guys! just so you know im now going to be writing on my laptop so there will be no capital letters which i know is unformal but my settings wont change to capital letters but we just have to deal with it!

y/n pov:

i woke up to my alarm going off at 6am so i only got about 3 hours of sleep if that. i was still in johnnies arms looking absolutely rough but somehow johnnie still looked as beautiful as always. i could hear sam and colbys alarm going off to and johnnie was in such a deep sleep he hadnt woke up. 

"johnnie" i whispered shaking him a bit.

"mhm" he said still with his eyes closed in a croaky voice.

"we need to start getting up" i ran my fingers through his hair putting my head back down on the pillow feeling so tired i was gonna die.

"okayyy" he said like a child who didnt want to go to school still with a sleepy voice.

i sat up taking a sip of water from my bottle with a throat dryer than the sahara desert. johnnie got up and i looked at my arms and it had lines all over it from the bed sheets and thats when you know that i had a good sleep. 

i heard sam and colby go out of their room so i quickly changed into my pyjamas because i was absolutely freezing as johnnie stayed in bed a bit longer.

i opened the door and sam and colby were sat on the sofa on their phones. they looked over as we all said hi to eachother

"hi y/n!" colby gave me a big smile.

"heyyyy" sam said.

i sat down on the sofa opposite with my phone in my hand checking all my socials and texts. after about 5 minutes johnnie came out also in his pyjamas as they boys said hi to him too. he came and sat next to me as i laid my head on his shoulder so so so tired.

"i think we need to leave at 7am so we have like 45 minutes"  sam said putting his phone down.

"yeah they said we need to leave really early i cant lie its a bit dodgy" colby added all of us now putting our phones down.

"thats so weird" 

time skip- 7am

we all had all our stuff packed up, not like that much was unpacked anyways and decided to just go home in our pyjamas. it was just about like and just looked like muggy weather so it wasnt like it was dangerous now because this is peak time for hikers to come.

colby locked the door putting they key back in the box and locking it. it was about an hour walk back to the car so we needed to get ready for that traumatic, tired walk back absolutely dreading it. we started walking through seeing various people saying hello to us and us saying hi back. it looked so much different to night and everyone was so lovely unlike last night.

as we were walking through we saw some normal looking people again and this time they started talking to us.

"just to let you guys know theres a kkk meeting down there in the ditch but as long as you stay quiet and dont look at them they wont care, just wanted to tell you in advance"

"oh thank you for telling us"

"thank you have a nice day miss"

"uhm what the fuck" i said as we all looked at each other all a bit distraught.

"why is that so normalised around here" colby half laughed  but i could tell he was shitting himself.

"she was so calm"

i held on to johnnies hand embracing myself to see a literal kkk meeting going on in front of my eyes which im pretty sure is definitely not a normal thing to experience in someones lifetime. we continued walking on for about half an hour longer and only had about 15 minutes left when we saw the meeting past us.

we all whipped our heads to the side as we caught a glimpse of them chanting some weird fucking song shouting it like maniacs.

im gonna be honest i really wanted to burst out laughing while doing it and i could see sam wanting to laugh as well. as soon as we both caught each others eyes almost bursting out laughing we had to look away knowing if we continued looking at each other theyd probably sacrifice us.

we made sure we was well out of view before we started talking again and we all burst out laughing.

"that was most definitely not meant to be funny" johnnie said. about 5 minutes later we were finally out of the forest and i felt a ton of relief leave me as soon as we stepped out of the forest knowing i wasnt in danger anymore.

we all said our goodbyes to each other and thanked them for taking us soon heading back to my car. me and johnnie both agreed to go back to mine since it was closer so we headed to mine. we pulled up finally back home sighing with exhaustion and sitting there for a second just closing our eyes. after about 5 minutes of sitting in silence we finally made our way inside. 

we dumped our stuff down and went straight upstairs to bed not even bothering about anything else but sleep. 

i jumped into bed faceplanting down on it like a starfish soon swivelling myself under the covers. johnnie got in beside me also laying down as i could literally feel my brain slowly shutting down. the past few weeks of stress had finally caught up to us and now we felt like we were literally dying.

"good night i love you" i gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"i love you" he wrapped his arm round me as i shuffled my self closer to him feeling his body against mine.

A/N-

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! MY MUM KEEPS HAVING A GO AT ME LIKE GET OFF MY DICK ITS FOR NO REASON AT ALL I SWR! HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT VAMPIRE? I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS HONESTLY BEEN ON REPEAT ALL DAY ICL! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING AN AMAZING DAY I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH STAY SAFE!