Chapter 11: Stuff

Jeff P.O.V
It's been two weeks since Maya had come to school. I was planning on going to her house today with Jane, Steph, and Ben. "Hey guys, any sign of Maya?" I said as I was walking into our 6th period. "Still a nope!" Steph in normal everyday energetic way, like Maya. "So what do you wanna do about it?" Jane said as she was trying to finish her homework before class started. "We could go to her house." Me and Ben said in sync. Jane let go of her pen, sighed, and then said "Well then, after the last bell rings we rush out."
*Last Bell*
Jeff P.O.V
We knocked on her door 3 times but no answer so we had Steph go in her ghost form to open the front door. "Mayaaaaaaaaa...where are you?" Steph said screaming inside the house. No answer. "Im gonna check her room!" Said Jane already walking upstairs. I checked the kitchen, nothing. Steph checked the office, nothing. And Ben checked the backyard, nothing. "Found her!!!" Was the voice of the only smart girl who checked her room, Jane. We all ran upstairs and I saw Jane pointing at a lump in her bed. "Uhm, ha ha are you sure that's her?" Stephanie said giggling. "W-what? Who's in my house?! Call the cops, I'm watching something!" That lump was fucking talking! Oh no it was Maya never mind. "Hey Maya, what chu watching there? its me Ben!, And the gang Jeff, Jane, and Steph." "Oh! Hey guys sorry I haven't been going to school lately. I just gone hung over anime..." I was so surprised when she said that.
Maya P.O.V
How did dear ol' demon Maya find anime? Well the internet dumbass! I saw an advertisement for a, super con. They said they had superheroes, actors, and the voices of the 'anime' characters and boom you see me two weeks later here in my bedroom watching my new favorite anime called 'Kill la Kill' *fangirls* "Wow no way me and Ben watch anime too! What's your favorite anime?" Ben, Jeff, and me all start to fangirl "Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan!!!" Jane and Steph interrupt our fangirling, looked like they didn't liked anime. "We didn't come here for all of you to jump up and down screaming for a stupid kind of cartoon." Jane said and the Otaku's reaction: Ō_Ō
"Yea, prom is next week..." Steph said that and I already knew what was gonna blurt out of her mouth. I hand Ben, Jeff, and Jane earmuffs and put mine on. "SHOPPPPPPOING!!!!!" We laughed and took them off. "Ok, what do you want me to do?" I said sitting on my messy bed. Jane and Stephanie pull me out throw me a clean hoodie from my closet and my converse. "Put these on we're going shopping!" I put them on. "Ok now let's go!" I teleport everyone into Jeff's car. "Well..." Jane said to him since she was in the front with him. We drove to the mall.