Chapter 13: Prom!

Ben P.O.V
A few days passed and it was prom already.
I was pretty fucking happy that Maya said yes last week. "Yooooo!" Jeff texted me.
Our chat.
Me: Sup
Jeff: Let's head to Maya's house with Steph and Jane.
Me: Alright, talk to you later.
Jeff: C'ya there.
Chat ends there.
At the exact moment I put my phone down I get a text from Maya.
Our chat.
Maya: Hey Ben.
Me: Hey Maya.
Maya: After prom I'm planning on moving, can you and the gang help me?
Me: Sure, what kind of place?
Maya: An apartment! I love little places when I'm alone. Since my mom moved to California, which is pretty close to us anyways.
Me: Oh ok. We're heading to your place now we're in our outfits.
Maya: I'm already dressed.
Me: Ok, c'ya.
Maya: Bai ^_^
Chat ends there.
I walked into her place and saw everyone there already. "We ready?" Steph asked. "Since I came here." Jeff answered her. "Alright let's head out!" I yelled smiling. Maya walked up to me, grabbed my hand and held it. Jeff carried Jane bridal style, and Steph well you know her, with Jonathan.
Maya P.O.V
We all walked into the gym which the prom was being held in. "I'm glad your here with me... I love you~" I told Ben while we were cuddling and walking into the gym. "I love you too... I'm glad I meet you Maya..." Ben told me. Are we a thing? I asked myself. "Ben?" I asked him. "Yea?" He asked me back as we sat a table. "Are we an-?" As I finished the question he interrupted me. "Thing? Item? Yes... are we?" Ben answered me but blushed. "Yes." I smiled. He leaned into me, my eyes turned pink, my cheeks turned bright red, and I stood there. He smiled and said I love your eyes in his mind which I read into. He kissed my lips which kissed him to.
As we danced a girl in all purple walked up to me. "Hello my name is Fushia. Yes it's purple... Are we a cute couple?" She asked pointing at me and ben . "I guess so..." Ben said looking at me worried. "You deserve rings" she materialized two rings from the air. "Thank you!!!!" I said to Fushia. As I said that she evaporated away.
Fushia P.O.V
They were a cute couple.... but I want Ben to myself. I can't believe he pretend NOT to know me... Ergh the ignorant little bitch. There she is dancing with MY future husband! I will expire her before we graduate...
Sorry I haven't wrote since August don't kill me pleaseeee.