Chapter 6: Girl day?

Maya P.O.V
I didn't really want to go to school, because of the incident I had. So what, you would know what I'm doing right now! "Wahhh Brandon! Nuuuu...wait why the fuck did he ev- I asked him never mind.." I was crying all day but I didn't miss the last day of school at CreepyPasta High, but Maya didn't you just move to that school. Let me tell you something my birthday was May 23 so right now it's June 2nd. I knew that right Steph wasn't at school and Jeff wasn't doing anything so I called them over.
* Mins later *
"Hey Maya what's up me and Steph are here!" Jeff said while he entered my house.
Jeff P.O.V
Maya wasn't use to loosing someone she really did love so I am came with Steph to cheer her up. Before I even came I order some pizza her favorite pepperoni, and instead of tomato sauce I order it with some blood and at least some tomato sauce. "Maya I brought you some pizza, at least like 10 boxes and 5 sodas bottles." I told her as I walked her room with the boxes in my hands. "How did you get that much?" Wanting know guess she wanted to do the same shit "Killed the guy...not hard it was pretty easy he was on his phone..." I shrugged. "Cool...I guess,did any of you but me some ice cream?" She had a whole table full of empty chocolate ice cream. "I DID! I guess when that we had the same effect since you know mine died too... here!" Maya grabbed the ice cream in her hands. She nodded and ate like a beast damn that girl can eat. I was gonna spend my day hitting on Jane but I made plans for Maya since I felt bad for her. "Ok, Maya I made plans for you! Eh sorta. I don't wanna bother you so I called over Jane so you guys could go to the mall or something you know?" "Well I do need some new converse and a new cool skate so sure, how about you Steph?" Maya said looking at her skate and converse. "MY NAILS! I know I'm a ghost but also have to do our nails stupid! Wait!" Before me and Maya could say anything else Steph screamed out "OMG GIRL DAY!!!! I've always wanted to go with Maya but she doesn't like to do stuff like that ya know?" "Steph you know I don't like to do my hair only my nails." These were fighting just because of that. I heard Jane at the door knocking. "While you guys fight about that imma get the door..." I jumped down instead going the stairs. Thug Life. I open the door and there stood the beautiful and mysterious Jane ah. "Eh hi Jane you here to go with Maya & Steph right?" "Yea, I'm gonna get a new dress the one you gave me is pouring in blood." "Cool,cool..." As I was talking I heard thumping from upstairs. "Looks like the girls are coming well I guess I'll see you later?" "Yea you will!" Jane said while blushing does she like me now?! What does she like that I didn't have in school?! -_- girls they are so weird. "Stop flirting with Jane we need her for the mall." Maya said while pulling her into the car with Steph. "Bai Jeff! I already locked the door!" Maya yelled out from her car. "N-no you did- wait how'd you do that?" I said nervously. "Demonic powers boo!" And she drove off.
Jane P.O.V
Ok fine I'll admit it. I do like Jeff. So what! He's kinda cute, he smiles on that the fake smile. I love him. I'm gonna tell him when we comeback! Can't wait to see him react.