Chapter 5: Warm hug.

Warning a lot of swearing will be happening.

Brandon P.O.V
I was sitting tied up to pole in the nether still. "Oh look the sleeping beauty woke up! I doubt your little girlfriend won't come for you! Daniel take off the pole from behind me I want him to in the air and nothing securing his back!" A guy with red hair took the pole off me. I wasn't worried I knew Maya was coming for me. As I thought to myself I heard Maya yelling in her demon voice. "ADREA LET HIM GO YOU FUCKING BITCH! DONT YOU FUCKING DARE HURT HIMMMMMMM!!!!!! SCREEEEE." She scretches hurting our ears and while she lands on the ground her wings force a lot of air blowing on all of us. As soon as she said that Adrea cut right hand off.
Maya P.O.V
Adrea cut of his hand and all I heard from him was "ARGGGGGG MAYA!!!!!! ACHHHHG FUCKKKKKK SHIT!!!!!" I wimped while I physically fought Adrea. "What?! Don't you wanna save your boyfriend?!" "Agh! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! FUCKING BITCH!!!" "Alittle offensive don't you think Brandon?" She said calmly but also smirked at Brandon while he cried "No, no, it wasn't offensive R-r-right M-M-Maya???" I couldn't control my temper and snapped at him. "SHUT UP BRANDON!!!AGH! FUCK!" Adrea walked up to and said "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk wrong answer..." She got his axe and cut his left hand. "AGH PINGA!!!! FUCK ME!!!!" He started cursing in Spanish too... she was killing him. I know he was a demon but he wasn't a full one. His mom was a demon and his dad was a full human. I was so pissed it had gotten to the point where all of sudden I freeze everything. "Ah my ass..." I grabbed Adrea's head while she had her fist in the air. When I unfroze just when she jerked her head forward to punch me but when she did my arm was still around her neck and choked her. She gagged while she slowly dying "Ah Maya..." When she said that she snapped her finger indicating to her minion to do something with Brandon. "Bye." She died right after that bye. When I looked back at Brandon I say bleeding threw his eyes, both of feet missing matching his hands. "Brandon... baby... no your g-g-gonna die.." I cried. "Don't worry M-M-Maya..." He coughed while talking. "Remember what happen to Jonathan, he became a ghost? I'll always be with yo..." He was cut off by death. "No, no, no, Brandon stop playing with me!" I kept punching him but no responses. "Brandon?! Brandon!!! Brandon! I need you! You've always been there for me!! Brandon... BRANDON BABE I still need you..." I whispered to myself afterwards while walking home holding a wallet size picture of me and him. "I still need you... Brandon will you be always with me?" As I said that the street light flickered. I cleaned my tears. "I guess that's a yes..." I chuckled and unlocked the door to my house. I grabbed some chocolate ice cream from my fridge, a pink spoon, and a blanket with my control hidden in it. I flew to my room and kicked the door closed. My mom was a sleep so she would hear me watch Netflix and cry. While I was alone in my room crying I felt a warm hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I know I really did love Brandon and maybe you stuck to him but he's dead ok deal with it. I actually cried while writing this comment if you got the feels bruh!