Chapter 9: Dont Be Rude

Ben P.O.V
I left Maya at her house sleeping on her and her keys under her pillow. I was kinda bored so I called my squad Jeff and Eyeless Jack. I called them over to my apartment it was full of video games and game merch. No I did not have a bed my only bed was my couch cause I would sleep while playing games all night. "Hey dude! Open the door! Me and Jack are here!" Jeff was knocking at my door. "Wait let me pause my game!" I run at the door and open it I see that Jeff and EJ brought some pizza. "Oh let me get some pizza!" I grabbed some from the box Jeff was holding. "Nope but first let play your game imma beat level 20 for you." Jeff slapped my hand even though the pizza was in my mouth. "Fine go ahead..." He played the game and all of a sudden I get a random phone number calling me. "You've met with a great fate, this is Ben!" "Hi Ben its Maya that demon girl you left." It was Maya! I left my phone number on her table... What maybe she wanted to hang out.
Maya P.O.V
I called Ben since he lied his number on the table besides my bed. "hey Maya do you wanna maybe come over my apartment, its across the school. Jeff and EJ are here." What did this mean? "Ok be there in like five minutes!"
*Minutes Later*
Maya P.O.V
I was at his door knocking. He opens the door as soon as I do the first knock. "Hey Maya! Good to see you here. Uh? We're playing video games, do you like video games?" "Sure, I love video games!" He pulled me in and showed me to the couch. "Hey Maya watcha doing here?" Jeff said while trying to beat a game. "Oh nothing, just didn't want to be alone... Ya know its bor-" I was cut of by a guy in a black hoodie and a blue mask with black circles as eyes. "Nobody cares noob, if you haven't noticed since you didn't ask ...яυ∂є... my name is Eyeless Jack but call me EJ." That was so rude. Both Ben and Jeff looked at me like this >> •_•
"Maya, would you like to get some pizza in the kitchen come with me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen. "I'm sorry about EJ he can be a jerk from time to time..." "It's ok, I have delt with jerks before. I wanna do a tournament with him. Why? Because I wanna show him some girl skills." I cracked my nails while saying the girl power thing. "Ooook, EJ YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED BY MAYA THE DEMON!!!" He yelled out to him from the kitchen. "Ok, what game?" EJ asked while walking into the kitchen. Jeff was watching at us like >> •_• "Call of Duty!" They all looked at me like Jeff.
*The game had started mins later we were fighting of zombies*
Ben P.O.V
Damn Maya was good. She was doing better than EJ and from the looks from it, she was better than me too. The game had ended and EJ lost. "Yes! I won!You lost! Ha ha! Ha ha! Boo Yeah!" Maya said dancing. "Great game... I see your a good gamer." He shook her hand and started to play a random game on my X-Box. I was daydreaming while I saw Maya and Jeff talk and laugh. My daydream was about the day I met Maya.
*Flash Back*
Me:So Maya you looked like you were crying...were you?
Maya:Yea...the reason I was crying is because my boyfriend died and he can't comeback. But I'm kinda over it...ya know.
*End of Flash Back*
That day I started to think... maybe I could ask her out? I love how her eyes bleed out when ever she's mad or sad, how her tips are connected to her emotions, how she hangs with me, how how how. I was lost thinking about her. But I need to give it time her boyfriend just died a few days ago who would want to date a guy right after the death of her ex. Maya yawns while talking... She looked cute while yawning. "Ben...can you walk with me... home, I'm kinda tired." I carried her and took her to her house. I laid her on her bed and she ask me something. "Ben. Can you stay a little longer?" "Sure." I smiled and said yes but since it was dark she didn't see me. I laid on her bed and she put her head on my chest. It looked like she need some man attention, she was heart broken. "Wanna watch some t.v.?" She asked looking at me with her chocolate brown eyes. "Yea cool!" We watched funny old shows and before we both of fell asleep I asked Jeff if he could tell EJ to leave and lock the door before he left. I was knocked out minuets later.