unexpected guest

taylor pov :

mature content :

travis carried taylor upstairs on his shoulder while she laughed .he smacked her ass and tried not to laugh .

"don't laugh at me !this is manly "he said and taylor laughed again .

"you didn't seem so manly when you let me put a facemask on you last night "taylor's laughs bellowed throughout the halls .

they had reached their bedroom by now and travis placed taylor down so she was sat on the bed looking up at him .

"hey !you said we weren't gonna bring it up again. "he exclaimed and pointed an accusing finger at taylor .

taylor stopped laughing when he crawled over her and they started a hot makeout.he grabbed the end of her tight crop top and she lifted her arms up so he could take it off ,panting when their kiss broke .

"oh baby "he said sitting back to look at her lay
down in her pink bra ,his favourite .

she responded by grabbed the sides of his face and making their lips join again.he pulled back and took his shirt off and taylor ran her hands down his hairy chest until she got to his belt and undid it and she sat on her knees and pulled his jeans and boxers off
while lying back down on the bed .travis hovered over and kissed her lips lightly , kissing down her neck to the middle of her breast and all the way to her stomach until he met the waist band on her skirt and he unzipped it and pulled it down .he sat up once
again and admired her beauty .

"god ,i could look at you for hours "he breathed out .

"watch me sleep then ,i want sex "taylor said making them both chuckle .she sat up and he unclipped her bra and slid it off her arms before discarding it on the floor .her started ar her breast for a few seconds before going down and gently rubbing his lips against them making taylor's heavily breathing stop .he glanced up at her blue doe eyes and showered then with gentle kisses .making her groan .then he kissed down her flat stomach until he reached her panties and he pulled them off carefully and taylor spread her legs letting him in .he went straight in and began eating her out making her arch her back and  wrap her legs around his head .

"fuck "taylor moaned .

he finished with one long ,smooth lick and taylor put her head back and exhaled .he crawled back over her and lined himself up with her entrance .before entering ,she put their lips together and they shared a few gentle kisses.he entered and gritted his teeth while taylor gasped loudly .

"fuck ,fuck ,fuck "travis said feeling her tighten around him.

"you can move now baby "taylor said and tickled his back .he jolted his hips forward ,causing taylor to arch her back and bit her lip .they found a steady pace until
taylor was squeezing and squirming under him .

"mh a few more "taylor moaned .travis went faster and joined their sweaty foreheads together . taylor joined their lips ,humming and moaning in his mouth until she had to break away and do the loudest yet .

travis did a few more and came inside of her before pulling out and his sweaty body landed on hers .

a few deep breaths later ,

"am i crushing you ?"travis asked .

"no ,i like it "taylor breathed .

he stared into those icy eyes for a few moments before kissing her delicately.

"i love you "taylor said and brought him fully down so he was putting all his weight on her

"i love you too tay"he said muffled as his face was inbetween her boobs ,making her laugh .

after a few more minutes lay there ,travis got up and ran a bath and came back and lay next to her .taylor shuffled closer and lay so she was pressed against him and pulled the duvet over the two .

"your the only one that's getting me through life right now "she said ,her soft dark blue eyes looking up at him as she put her cheek against his chest .he started running his fingers through her slightly sweaty hair .

"i love you so much"travis whispered making taylor cling to him tighter .

they both got up and walked to the bathroom and got in the freshly new bath .travis opened his arms , inviting taylor to lie in them .

?? pov

my sweet boy .i found him at last .took me twenty one years to find him .i looked up at this new york apartment,its lovely .travy must have a good job if he lived here .i went into the building and went to floor 3 ,because why not ?when i knocked on a young man answered .

"can i help you ?"he asked .

"i'm looking someone  ,he's called travis "i said .

"hm ,i think miss swift mentioned a new bodyguard called travis .up on the 13 th floor ."he answered .

"thank you "i said and went back into the elevator.my baby's a bodyguard.miss swift ,miss swift .is she that young singer .i arrived at the 13 th door and knocked on the only door .i was met with no response so i knocked again .no response .

taylor's pov :

we both got out the bathtub and i put on some comphy draw string shorts and one of travis ' big shirts .i brushed through my hair -deciding to let it dry naturally.also did my skincare and walked downstairs when i heard lots of knocking and my heart dropped when i saw someone i didn't recognise through the peep hole .

"trav !!come down "i shouted and subconsciously started biting my nails .he ran down and looked around .

"what is it ?!"he asked walking towards me .

"someone at the door i don't know "i said and he made me go behind him whilst he slowly turned the handle
.the anticipation was killing me because the door was now open but as i was behind travis ' big frame i couldn't see and he stood there just not talking .

then i heard "travy !travy !i missed you my sweet boy "and travis hugged the  woman tightly .

"i missed you too granny murr "