one kiss is all it take

One fine afternoon, The kids in the village usually ride their bikes across the neighborhood. One of them is Shim Riki

little Ni-ki happily rode his two wheel bike that he just newly learned thanks to his hyung!

When he suddenly gets outbalance and falls to the asphalt. Ni-ki was left behind. Jungwon who is also riding his, laughs from the back "Hahhahaha seems like you still don't know how to ride a bike.. dumb Ni-ki just stay at home and cry" jungwon says as he roll his tongue out teasing. 

Ni-ki cried out loud when jungwon leaves.. he was all alone sitting on the road and he got small drops of blood dripping from his left knee, it stings plus jungwon's word hurt Ni-ki a lot he lowered his head as he hugs his knee and cry.  cry .. cry and cry... Waiting and Crying...
Half an hour would  have passed but Ni-ki remained at his position.

"Hyung?" Ni-ki raised his head when he heard a noise coming to his direction...

It was Jake ..

Ni-ki is sobbing and was just about to speak when Jake hurriedly hugs him burying his head between his chest as he gives his head small kisses "Where have you been?.. what happen?... Are you okay?...." Jake showered him with questions..

Ni-ki remains silent for a while and just let his tears to form again. He tries to look at Jake, eyes that filled with tears making it shines as it reflects the light.

"Hyung it hurts!!!" Ni-ki blurts out pointing his left knee. The small blood has stop dripping a while ago and was already dried out. Jake reached for his knee to wipe it with his bare hands and kissed it near Where the wound is.

"Mwaah!! Mwaah" Jake cheered as he kissed the knee.

"Hyung, what was that for?" Little Ni-ki looks at him dumbfounded

"I kissed it baby so it will heal faster and  no longer hurts :) "

"Is that so?"

Jake humm yes in response, nodding his head, as he kissed Ni-ki's temple.

"Well does it still hurts?"

"Uhmmm.. No! Thanks to you hyung!" Ni-ki starts to smile showing his teeth

Jake helps Ni-ki stands up. His legs was a little bit weak from sitting in the road for half an hour so he carried him on his back.

"Ready to go home?"

"Yeaaa!!"

Ni-ki giggled out as he hug his hyung's neck from the back.

From that day on Ni-ki was no longer afraid to cry and get hurt because he knows Hyung. Will come and kiss him!!

Like a prince in a Fairy tale