Boyfriend

Ni-ki went home with a heavy heart, with his head low he walked past the living room and goes straight to his room ignoring Jake's call.

Meanwhile the older who's been waiting for him since early  in the morning felt ignored he furrowed his eyebrow in confusion getting up to follow the younger.

" Ni-ki.. Ni-ki.. Ni-ki iiiii "

"Ni-ki !!! What's wrong" Jake asked  in a rising tone as he get closer to the room. He's getting a little bit annoyed with Ni-ki's behavior now. Thankfully the door to his room wasn't locked making it easier for him to go straight inside. When he entered the room his eyes searched for the younger but he wasn't in his bed nor his study table when a sounds of water splashing on the tiles in the bathroom was heard. Jake hurriedly open the door, to his surprise Ni-ki was standing lifeless under the shower letting himself soak from the cold water.

So he immediately pulled the younger in his arm towards his direction
"NI-KI WHAT'S WRONG?"
Jake repeats himself but worried this time he lightly shakes the younger's shoulder trying to get a look on his eyes.

"Is there's something wrong? "

Ni-ki is still not answering him and silence remains inside So he  guess  Jay did something wrong to his brother for acting this way since they went out together.

"It's Jay right? What did he do to you?" So he was about to go out confront Jay when Ni-ki hold his wrist stopping him

Jake slowly look at him puzzled with his action. "WHY?"

"NI-KI!!!! SAY SOMETHING SO BROTHER WILL KNOW"

Ni-ki shook his head "nothing hyung! Its not because of Jay hyungg... "

He paused for a while before he continued "I'm just a little bit tired and .. ... Not feeling .. well  ....  "

"Have you eaten?" Jake's ask worriedly as he look at the younger.  He just received a nod.

Jake let out a deep sighed. He  felt 2x heavier of Ni-ki's tiredness with himself. He pulls him closer as he kisses the top of his head disregarding the fact that his shirts get wet because of the younger.

"Starting today, stay away from Jay OK? "

"Noooo! He's my boyfriend now hyung! ... I just get overwhelmed with him earlier"

"WHAT??? says WHO?"

"He said he loves me ... And... I ... Too😔"

"Is that so?? "

"Yess so I'm his boyfriend now"

"Then in which part did you get overwhelmed with him? "

Ni-ki's cheeks turned red as he tries to remember what happened earlier.

"AAHH! Forget it !!! get out of my room now hyung!" He scream pushing Jake outside his room.

"Ni-ki it's not good to assume that you're dating just because they kissed you"

Jake shouts laughing outside Ni-ki' s room .

"How did he even know?" Ni-ki ask himself as he plops down in his bed.

*ting

✉️💌

Ni-ki look out for his phone which he tossed in the bed earlier. Jay messaged him.

-

: Ni-ki did you get home safely?

Yes

: I'm sorry about earlier, I just get too excited when I'm with you

: it's Ok now hyung! I was just shock earlier too. But I like it

:you love me right?

:of course, baby! I love youu!

:I love you too hyung!

typing.....

:rest now! I know your still sleepy since earlier

    typing.....

: you're my boyfriend right?

:soon baby! When you're in the right age 🙂

:WHATTTT?

but you kissed me 😔

yes baby! But -

Jay was still typing when Ni-ki send another message again

: I've already told Jake hyung

:WHAT?
baby, how? what did he say?

:he told me to stay away from you because of misunderstanding and I said NO because you're my boyfriend.

RIGHT HYUNG?

I think he's fine with it.

:really?

:uhmm yeahh.

:I love you baby!

: I love you too Jay!

: Do you want to go to our house later?

:uhmm! Why hyung? We've been together earlier

:but I miss you already!

:play with jungwon then

: I thought he said he was out of town with his mom this weekend.

typing...

:play with me then

: I'll show you something

: don't tell Jake

And your mom...

:it will be fun

:uhmm ... Ok?

:Fun?

:like soccer games?

: more than that baby

: I'll bring heaven  to you

: I'll wait :)

: do you trust me?

    : of course hyung I love you

:I love you too!