Kiss because I love you

"Jungwon come here faster!!! " called out his mom.

Jungwon went out explosively especially bwheb he saw Nishimura standing in front of their door with his mom.

"WHATT?" He said irritably.

"What do you think you do?  you make Ni-ki cry yesterdya look at his knee. Appologive Now!" His mother said frowning at him

Meanwhile Ni-ki just stands there hugging his mom's left arm.

"What?? I didn't do anything. He did that to himself because his dumb and can't ride a bike!! Ni-ki stupid"

Jungwon's mom eyes widened in shock, this is so embarassing your kid being a brat infront of your dear neighbor. So she simply pinched jungwon on the side as she appologive for her kid's behavior.

"I'm sorry! He didn't meant to say that. Sorry Ni-ki!! Jungwon's just slept on the wrong side of the bed today so he's a little bit antsy. Hehe"

"No problem Mars I know it's just misunderstanding between the kids.  I just went here because my eldest insist"

"Jungwon it's not Ni-ki who insist to go here, it's his brother hehe" Ni-ki's mom clarifies to Jungwon who's eyes glaring and spitting fire of anger towards Ni-ki  "don't be like that, you're friends right ?" She reach jungwon's shoulder and gently tap it calming him.

Jungwon just nod as if he agree with her.

"Okay, everything's set? How about Ni-ki stays here for a while watch a  movie with won and eat snacks"

"Great! Ni-ki do you want to ?? "

Ni-ki nods in response slowly loosening his hold to her mother's arm.

"Okay! Then bye baby I'll go back later to pick you up" she says leaning and kissed Ni-ki's forehead.

"Don't bother! I'll ask my older to send Ni-ki home later - safe and sound" 

"Ow, okay! Is Jay home?"

"Yes! He's here "

"Thankyou!!"

They wave goodbyes, Jungwon's mom guide Ni-ki inside their home letting him sit on their sofa in the living room.

"Okay won! What are you doing? What with Ni-ki now while I prepare snacks"

"Okay Ni-ki suit yourself and feel at home"

Ni-ki smiles and nods cutely as he sat silently. Faintly watching the television his eyes roam around the house, it's. Nice and clean.. similar to theirs but in different colors.

"You want some?"

Ni-ki jolt in place when a cold feeling sticks to her cheeks.
It's jungwon and he's offering him chocolate ice cream in a cup.

Ni-ki eats happily while he's trying to listen to what jungwon is saying
. He don't want to listen anyway.

Minutes later jungwon brought out some of his toys. Particularly robots who has a sword. it light and make different sounds when you push the button at the back. He has about five of them. Jungwon is not bad after all Ni-ki thinks.

Snacks came now they sat in Indian position in the carpet eating while playing. Their presence where both towards the robot when jungwon's brother go down the stairs. Ni-ki caught his attention and immediately wave his hands in the air greeting " Hello Jay hyung!" Ni-ki shows his teeth smiling to his hyung.

Jay immediately shows a smile, eyes turns into a crescent the moment he spots the younger. He walks in his direction as he spoke
" Hi Ni-ki! I didn't know you're here"  he said as he pinch the younger's soft cheeks.

Ni-ki just happily nods his head recognizing Jay's presence.

Jungwon just stare at them annoyingly.

Waiting for the right moment to Shoooo his own brother away.

"Get out here! We're playing"

"Aigooo! Jay said in response as he also pinched his brother's cheek"

Jungwon move his head away showing disgust. Unlike Ni-ki who loves it and leans to his hyung's touch.

Jay was about to walk out when accidentally step on one of the robot and broke it's arm.

"YAAAAA! ?" Jungwon shouts in anger  and throws random Lego blocks to jay

"I'll fix it stop!" - Jay

Ni-ki holds won's arm who keeps throwing on his brother.

"It's okay  won!"

"Not okay! It's not yours anyway"

While fixing the arm of the robot Jay's finger slip and accidentally cuts with the armor suit of the robot.

Ni-ki saw it right away " Jay hyung blood!" He said in shook pointing to his finger.

Meanwhile Won just rolled his eyes annoyed again with his brother "as if he will die with that, not even deep" he said and stood from his seat he went to the kitchen to fill his bowl of chips.

Right it's not even deep so Jay heed no attention to the cut when Ni-ki reaches for his finger and holds it closer to his. Jay was wondering what the younger will gonna do so he let him.

Ni-ki caressed his hyung's hand and gently leave kisses to the finger saying " Don't worry hyung it will heal soon!" He smile towards Jay feeling satisfied.

Jay was unable to contain himself with Ni-ki's cuteness. "Is that so?" He ask cutely riding with Ni-ki's tenderness

Ni-ki just nods innocently.

Jay intertwined his hands with Ni-ki ( the one Ni-kis holding earlier) he moved his head towards the younger and briefly kissed his  plump lips.

Ni-ki's eyes widened in shock.
"Why would you do that hyung??" Niki ask in surprised .

Jay was lost for awhile, right? Why would he kiss a child.

Ni-ki ask again when Jay didn't answer him.

"Hyung why would you kiss me? My lips don't hurt Anyway"

Jay didn't respond for a while instead he smiled and kissed Ni-ki' s forehead.

"It's okay Ni-ki! I kissed you because hyung loved you. Ok?"

"Is that so?" Ni-ki ask confused

Just like how mom's did?

Jay nods

"But my mom never kissed me on the lips .. only you and Jake hyung"

Ni-ki said worriedly thinking that his mom doesn't love him.

But Jay don't care about his mom. He was interested in why Jake did it?