Strange feeling?

"NI-KI come down breakfast is ready! " Jake shouts from the dining area. He was the one who's in charge to cook everytime his mom is gone to work.

Ni-ki! Ni-ki Ni-ki! he repeated again and again as there is no response to be heard. Jake got tired and finally decided to go upstairs.

*Knocks

*Knocks

*Knocks

Until he discovered that the door knob wasn't locked at the first place Jake sighed at frustration especially  when No presence of Ni-ki was found anywhere inside the room he  searched within the closet area, under the bed incase he's feeling to play hide n' seek with hyung. "Ni-kiiiiiiiiii!!! Where are you?" Jake curses himself as he looks for his phone. He dial Ni-ki's number but it was unattended and out of coverage area. Jake starts to get nervous, he next dial his mom's number, Thank God it rings

*rings

: NI-KI IS GONEEEEE!!!!!!

His mom wasn't able to say hello because Jake blurts out at the phone right away.

: what do you mean? - mom

: I called for him for breakfast but he wasn't in his room so I searched all over but I couldn't find him !!!

: calm down Jake! Ni-ki is damn fine. Your aunt's son takes him  they're going out they left early in the morning

: WHAT? WHO?

:our neighbors son. Remember the kid Jungwon? He has a brother same age as yours I'm sure you both will get along

Jake heard his name multiple times since they go to the same school and but they are not specifically close.  He wasn't interested anyway.

: Uhmm okay? But it's not time for that mom. Why would you let NI-KI go with him? He's just eleven!!!!

: Why are you talking like that?? As if he's a criminal.. Jay is a good guy he already takes your brother out a couple of times and brings him back safe and sounds like Ni-ki was surely happy. so why not your brother likes him and I too.

Before his mom could even say more Jake hung up the call (yes he sounds disrespectful right? Hahahah)

Jake cannot process what he just heard, they go out many times already? Why didn't he know? What is Jungwon's brother?
"If only I know this is going to happen I wouldn't insist on mom to get an apology from that neighborhood kid"  Jake thinks to himself, he is just concerned about his brother but he got a  problem instead. So he decided to follow them, he was about to text his mom where they were but he forgot he doesn't have a car. Poor Jake he's just 15. Hahhahah

Jayki's POV

"Thank you hyung! I enjoy today too" Ni-ki said as he snuggled himself between Jay's chest.

The older smile at his behavior and pulls him closer to him kissing the top of his head.

This time Jay's mom sent him on assignment to the place that feels like a province, cold fresh air and beautiful surroundings plus it's not that far from their home. After finishing  his business, they eat breakfast while waiting for the Sun to shine they sat side by side on the piece of blanket they laid out on the grass. Snuggling together He didn't regret bringing riki here.

The Sun has risen reflecting its own beautiful light within the beautiful creations.

Jay stares at the beautiful side of the younger as it iseems like it's illuminates because of the Sun. He reached out his right hand to tuck the younger's hair behind his ear

"Ni-ki you're glowing!!"

"Huh? How?" Ni-ki let out a small soft laughs at his hyung's comment.

"It means you're pretty!"

"Thank you Hyung!"

Jay just smiles at the younger and hold his left hand warming up. They both sat at the bus waiting area ready to go home.

Silence engulfs them for a moment.

When Jay decided to break the silence. "Looks like the bus is taking forever" Ni-ki just nod in response, his hand that Jay hold earlier are now intertwined with him. He was about to close his eyes feeling the silence again when Jay's next word leave him in shock.

"Ni-ki I've been thinking of it since a while ago and I know this is somewhat wrong but .. uhmm..

"Can I kiss you?"

Ni-ki face Jay and nods

"Is it really okay?"

"It's okay hyung! You said you love me"

Jay didn't wait any longer. He raise his both hands cupping Ni-ki's cheeks  as he moves closer, both their nose touching each other
"I love you Ni-ki" Jay said before his lips finally met the younger.

Leaving his mouth open he just let jay kiss him for a while, it was slow and soft that he could gradually follow along the movement of his lips. Seconds had just passed but this feels an hour for Ni-ki. The right hand of the older travels down to his waist pulling him closer to his body while the other remains on his cheek and he tilts his head making the kiss deeper. Ni-ki can't keep up anymore, so he raises his hand closer to hyung's chest pushing him. However he cannot seem to pick this up because he was so focused on kissing his lips.

Ni-ki feels this was being disrespectful but he moved his head to the side broking the kiss.

"Hyu...ng.. e..nough!!" Ni-ki said almost out of his breath he's holding both Jay's shoulder making a  distance between them.

"Sorry Ni-ki!" Jay apologized as he removed Ni-ki's hand on his shoulder because he pulled him again in hug.

"I'm sorry Ni-ki!" He said again as the older buried his head between his neck and started to give it small kisses that soon turns into bite. Jay sucks the younger's neck it's so soft that he can't get enough.

"Looks like it not yet over" Ni-ki sighed with himself as he look at the sky. If you think there's something interesting in there well no..

He just gives Jay more access to his neck Because he is still processing what's happening it feels like his hyung is eating his neck like a vampire that he watched in a movie this definitely new feeling is so strange to him because Jake hasn't done this to him yet.

Jay hands pull him closer again the younger almost ending up on his lap, his right hand gripping his waist while the other remains on his left shoulder, he was about to move on the other side when they heard the sound of the bus coming.

Ni-ki let out a big sigh as he touched his numb neck he thanked God for the bus but how he wished that it came earlier so all of this didn't happen.

Jay guides him as they get on the bus, the older is trying to start a conversation  with him but he is not feeling well,  He felt so tired and sticky, thankfully  he seems to pick it up this time so they just went silent on the entire trip.

Jay feels like a stranger to him now.