BoyfriEND

three years have passed since the relationship between the two. Ni-ki is 14 now and Jay is 18. Well Ni-ki is still minor but their relationship is now official and already blessed by both parents. Thus, they no longer have to share secret nights in the elder's room, to sneak in the younger's room just to steal warm hug and kisses or to lie about going on a trip with jungwon so that they could have spent more time together. Yes! Jungwon knows his brother's relationship with his friend Ni-ki but he refuses to give a damn so he just keeps it within himself but sometimes he gets jealous, wishing he could also find a boyfriend who will fuck him recklessly.

In their three years of hiding their relationship, everything went well, even if there was a little bump in the road, it was resolved immediately. However things don't always remain the same, they are getting older and they have more important things to do and prioritize other than their relationship. So they have to set aside those things and prioritize what is needed.

But ... What if one of them is not willing to compromise. Is this relationship will still remain and grow?

"Ni-ki are you already sure about your decision? Won't you regret it? Won't you miss Jay? He'll be there for a long time baby"

Ms. Shim his mother, asked in her sad voice. He strokes her younger's arm taking him to her arms for a hug. This is Ni-ki's decision and as a mother she have to respect it. while Jake who is also there outside can't help but to feel sad for the younger's decision, surely Ni-ki will regret not meeting Jay for one last time.

"Do you think this is his way of telling he's breaking up with me?"
Jay sadly asked Jake who is standing beside him in an awkward situation infront of Ni-ki's bedroom door.

Both of them are still not close
because Jake just knew recently that Ni-ki was dating Jay for real, all this time he thought it was one sided.

"I don't think so,
Ni-ki is still young,  I'm sure this will pass and he will understand your situation later on, just wait and he will talk to you again. I'll update you about his whereabouts"
Jake said trying to give comfort with his words

"I know we are not close to tell you this but thank you, and I'm  sorry I have taken Ni-ki for granted and now I am making him cry for leaving him. I hope you can forgive me" Jay reply trying his best not to cry.

Honestly speaking He has taken advantage of Ni-ki's vulnerability when he was younger but he's regretting it now, and afterall, those years they have shared were genuine. He loves Ni-ki and he wishes he could give him a chance to talk to him even for a short time. He really misses the younger's voice and touch, because ever since the day he said he's going abroad to continue his college the younger starts to treat him coldly which latter avoids him.

And now Jay have no choice but to go. He will now leave his country without getting a glimpse of his lover's face for the last moment.

💌

: Ni-ki I love you

:Send me a reply if you ever read this

:I'll miss you

:Please ...
Eat a lot
Play a lot
and smile a lot ..

:I don't want seeing you sad.

:I love you baby!